Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Weekly Whuppin!

I've been waiting all week for this!
I know you have son...and I'm gonna give it to you good!
How much are you gonna give me this time?
As much as I think you need!
I was sore for days the last time....
Then I did my job!
You Sure did!
Your gonna get the same and maybe more this time!
I know I need my ass beat good to keep me in line!
Your gonna get your behind roasted every week from now on!
Damn.....Yes Sir!
I love giving bad boys what they need!
I'm glad I found someone like you to do this for me!
Now strip and get on the bed!
Yes Sir...that strap looks bigger every time I see it!
Well your ass is gonna feel every bit of it....get ready!

2 comments:

  1. MMMmmmmm, spread those legs and arms, boy --- spread eagle yoself across that bed and get yo ass ready for that lickin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad's gonna give that boy everything he deserves, just like I would. Boys learn best when they're bare ass nekkid and Dad's givin the lesson with his belt.

    ReplyDelete