Thursday, July 22, 2010

Would Your Dad.......

Would your dad whup your butt no matter where you were?
Would he pull over the car and bend you over the hood and wear your ass out?
Would he show up where you and your friends were playing and drag you home telling you how he was gonna blister your butt good when he got you home!
Would your dad waste no time pulling your pants down and smack that butt at family gatherings?
Well I'm sure there are alot of fathers out there who would do that and more! I wish there were more dads like that out there!

4 comments:

  1. I know all about this. Would my dad...? The answer is YES. It happened once to me right in my living room in front of my cousins and friends. Talk about being embarrassed (and very sore)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl....I know it Robert.....it takes a long time to get respect back after you friends watched you get your bare ass beat right in front of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back in May when I moved into Daddy Ray's home, I had to go out back and cut a switch from his peach tree for the first whuppin he would give me for a lie I told.
    I was embarassed because the apartment building next door overlooks our yard,and has a lot of windows. Anyone could see me out there, in my t-shirt and drawers cutting a branch for this big black man, standing on the back porch, looking-on.
    I suspect if our neighbors didn't see, they definitely heard all, when daddy got me in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suspect they knew exactly what you were doing and what was about to happen to you! Getting the switch is bad enough but knowing that your neighbors knew makes it so much worse but that's part of the punishment to not let it happen again Marcus!

    ReplyDelete