Monday, December 5, 2011

Whuppin His Big Butt!

I told you what would happen if I had to remind you agian to clean this room......now get those pants and underwear down cause I'm gonna whup your ass good! Get those hands up on the wall and stick your ass out. Yeah that's it....WHAP, WHAP, THWACK! Oh...now you wanna clean your room huh? WHAP, THWACK, WHAP! You should of done it when I asked you to! WHAP, THWACK, THWACK! You can beg and cry all you want but your gonna remember this whuppin for a long time! WHAP, WHAP, WHAP, WHAP!   Move thaose hands boy....you know better than that....you've just earned another 20 licks son!
WHAP, THWACK, THWACK! WHAP, WHAP! What?  I don't care who can hear it......if you would of done what you were told to do you wouldn't be getting your butt blistered! WHAP, THWACK, THWACK, THWACK! Maybe I should bring the rest of the family up here to watch....huh? How about that? WHAP, THWACK, WHACK, THWAP! Yeah....I didn't think you would want that...WHAP, THWACK! Now I want this room cleaned by the time I get back and when your finished I want your nose in that corner and I want that door left open so your brothers can see what will happen to them if  they...WHAP,  Don't WHAP, Listen! WHAP, WHAP, WHAP!



11 comments:

  1. Perfect. You would need to take your time whupping a booty like that. And I remember getting spanked while my father asked questions and attempted to hold a conversation during the spanking. My answers were always the same: "owwwww!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture. I love a BIGGGG butt!!! I can almost hear the strap making connection with those PHAT cakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL.....yeah it's always a one way conversation! And that is a big butt John.....lots of area to paint with dads strap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My butt is big like that ;) If only I had a daddy to whup it like his ;(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea thats a pretty big one & anonymous I can help u with that issue holla back & we can discuss how

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea thats a pretty big one & anonymous I can help u with that issue holla back & we can discuss how

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh really jmacluv? I'm in Los angeles, where u at?

    ReplyDelete
  8. A well deserved whuppin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool :p my email is heirgaston@gmail.com if u wanna talk some more

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heirgaston I hit u up on ur gmail holla back

    ReplyDelete