Sunday, July 22, 2007

Reggie Needs It!

Reggie had said that he’d be at my place at 8:00 and the door bell rang right on schedule. In his e-mail Reggie had told me about his size - 6’5” and 275 pounds, and that he played tight end for the college football team in town. I’m 5’7” and 145 pounds so I’m used to being around people larger than me, but having Reggie standing right on my door step was still a startling sight. This was one large brother! He smiled down at me and I said, “Come on in”.

We went into the bedroom and sat down to talk things over. I said, “Reggie, my man, you said in your e-mail that you were interested in exploring your submissive side. I have to be honest. You don’t look like the submissive type.” He said, “On the football field I like to physically dominate people - run right over them. When I’ve had sex with women it’s been the same way - I’ve been in charge. But I’ve got desires that I want to explore - a desire to submit sexually to a man. I especially want to submit to a spanking, but also to other things as well. I’ve never had sex with a man but I’ve thought about it and now I want to try it.” I said, “OK, you want to be spanked and you also mentioned in your e-mail that you want your mouth and tongue to go where they've never gone before. Do you still feel that way?" Reggie nodded his head. I said, "OK, I just showered so I guess we're good to go. But there is one thing. You have to promise me that when I swat you on the butt, you won’t kill me.” Reggie laughed and said, “Don’t worry, I’ll let you live.” The boy had a sense of humor!

I said, “OK, let’s get started. Take off your clothes.” While Reggie was undressing I put some towels down on the bed and got out a couple of my toys, a butt plug and a riding crop. By the time I’d applied some lubricant to the butt plug Reggie had finished undressing. With his clothes on he looked like one very large, muscular dude. Naked, his size was even more impressive. His chest was huge, his legs were like tree trunks, and his butt was mammoth. He still didn't look to me like the submissive type but it was time to find out. I held up the butt plug and said, “We’re going to start with an act of total submission. You’re going to let me shove this up your ass. Get on your hands and knees on the bed.” Reggie did as he was told. “Spread your legs apart. Bend down and put your forehead on the bed. Stick your butt out and spread your cheeks.” Reggie's asshole was now in plain view. I took the butt plug and slowly shoved it inside him until it was all the way in and nothing but the handle was sticking out of his ass. Reggie gave a low moan, “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”, as I was plugging him up. Once I had the butt plug all the way in I said, “How do like it so far?”, and he said, “It feels great”. I noticed that his cock was starting to get hard and mine was too. It was exciting to have a man of Reggie's size and strength being submissive to me. Plugging his ass had been fun and whipping his ass was going to be even more fun.

I picked up the riding crop and tapped it lightly against his huge, meaty butt cheeks a few times. “First you submitted to the butt plug. Now you’re gonna submit to a butt whipping.” I gave his left cheek a lick, medium hard, and he let out a moan that sounded like part pain, and part pleasure. Another medium hard lick on his right cheek, and another moan. Eight or ten more licks, and I could see that Reggie was enjoying his whipping because now he was fully erect. I stopped the whipping for a moment to stroke his erect penis with the riding crop, running it up and down, and he gasped with pleasure. I gave him another eight or ten licks, and now his black ass was starting to get a little red. I knew from personal experience that having your butt cheeks spanked while your butt hole was plugged made you feel the spanking on both your cheeks and in your rectum. I'd been working his butt over so I decided to give his rectum a workout for a while. I stopped the whipping and pulled the plug part way out of his ass, then shoved it back in again. Reggie moaned with pleasure so I moved the plug in and out of his butt several more times. After shoving the butt plug all the way back in it was time to get serious about whipping his ass. I gave him 20 licks, hard, 10 on each cheek, alternating from one side to the other. The riding crop smacked loudly into his naked buttocks and as they turned redder and redder I was enjoying myself more and more. Having a big, muscular guy bent over with his butt hole plugged and his bare ass stuck out to be spanked was really exciting and as I gave Reggie his whipping my cock got rock hard.

I took off my pants and got up onto the bed on my hands and knees with my butt right in front of Reggie's head and said, “Boy, kiss my ass”. Reggie lifted his head up from the bed and gave me a quick kiss on one of my cheeks. I said, “Boy, when I tell you to kiss my ass, you put your lips on my butt and leave them there until I tell you to take them off. Now kiss my ass”. I felt Reggie’s lips on my other cheek. I didn’t say anything for several minutes and his lips stayed tight to my ass. Then I spread my legs apart and said, "Boy, put your hands on my butt, spread my cheeks, and kiss my asshole." A moment later there were two large, powerful hands on my butt, my cheeks were spread apart, and then I felt Reggie's lips on my asshole. I let a couple of minutes go by with his lips on my asshole and then I said, "All right, boy, you kissed it, now lick it". I could feel him running his tongue up and down my asshole. It felt great and I let him keep it up for quite a while.

Finally I got off the bed and said, “Boy, I'm enjoying having you do whatever I tell you to do. Now I'm telling you that you're going to submit to another butt whipping. Bend down.” Reggie put his face back down on the bed. His ass still had some redness left from being spanked before and now I gave him another good whipping with no mercy. After about a dozen hard licks I stopped for a minute to stroke his cock again with the riding crop. Then I continued the whipping until his ass was bright red.

I'd had my asshole licked and I'd given Reggie's bare ass a good whipping while he was bent over with his butt plugged. My cock was rock hard. I got back up on the bed, this time facing Reggie. I said, “Boy, suck my dick”. Reggie lifted up his head. This was a boy that had never sucked cock before but I didn’t see any hesitation at all. He put my cock in his mouth and began sucking it. In only a few moments I felt myself getting ready to come. At the last moment I pulled out of Reggie’s mouth and then came right in his face. It took me a few moments to get my breath back, then finally I said, “So how did you like submitting?” Reggie stuck out his tongue and licked some of my cum off his face, smiled, and said, "I think I have a taste for it". I had to laugh. The boy definitely had a sense of humor! I went around behind him and began moving the butt plug in and out of his ass and said, "Boy, jerk yourself off". He jerked his cock four or five times and then as he started to come I yanked the plug all the way out of his asshole. Reggie let out a yell as the plug came out of his butt and his sperm shot out of his cock. When he was done coming I put my hand on his butt so I could feel the heat that was coming off his cheeks from his whipping. There's nothing more fun than giving a boy a good spanking and turning his bare ass a nice shade of red.

Reggie had phoned me and asked me to meet him at the house of a friend of his. He told me, "My friend lives way out in the woods. I want to get spanked outdoors, so this is a good spot for it".

We went out into the backyard and Reggie took off his clothes. He reached into a bag that he'd brought with him and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. "Put these on me", he said. I cuffed him and then he said, "Take the belt out of my pants". I picked up his pants off the ground, took the belt out, and then he said, "I need a good beating - as hard as you can".

There was a picnic table in the yard so I walked over to it and pulled one of the benches out away from the table. I said to Reggie, "Come over here, boy". Reggie walked over and I said, "Bend over and put your hands on the bench, boy". He did what I told him. I doubled up the belt in my hand and tapped Reggie on the butt with it a couple of times. "Spread your legs apart, boy". "Yes, Sir!" "Boy, you need a good, old fashioned ass whipping, don't you?" "Yes, Sir!" "All right, boy. Here it comes".

WHACK! I put the belt across Reggie's butt as hard as I could! I heard him gasp but he stayed in position, bent over with his bare ass stuck out. WHACK! Another vicious lick with no mercy across his naked buttocks! WHACK! He flinched and I could see his balls swinging back and forth between his legs. WHACK! It was a good thing we weren't in town with other houses around! The sound of the belt hitting Reggie's butt could have been heard for blocks! WHACK! I said, "Boy, your black ass is turning a little pink. Now I'm going to turn it bright red! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! "Boy, I said your black ass was going to be bright red and now it is! Now let's see about some blisters! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"All right, boy, you've had your beating. Now get down on yours knees and jerk yourself off". Reggie knelt on the lawn. His hands were cuffed so he had to bring both of them to his cock. He jerked himself three or four times and that was all it took after the beating I'd given him. I stood behind and watched his bright red butt wiggle as he was coming.

I uncuffed Reggie and asked him where he got the handcuffs. He told me he'd met a guy named Derrick who liked being handcuffed and then spanked. Reggie said that it sounded like fun so he asked the guy if he could borrow the handcuffs to try it out and the guy said sure. I got the guy's phone number from Reggie and told him I'd take care of getting the handcuffs back to him.

I phoned Derrick and told him, "I've got your handcuffs. I hear you like being cuffed and then spanked." He said, "That's right. I only need 5 or 6 licks, but I want them to really hurt and to leave welts across my butt. I like being cuffed so that I can't bring my hands back to cover my butt while I'm getting my whipping." We set up a time to meet.

Derrick came over and I told him to get undressed. He unbuttoned his shirt and took it off, then his shoes and his jeans, and was left standing there in a hat and a tight pair of briefs. I handcuffed him and told him, "Raise your arms, boy", and then I pulled down his briefs. I enjoyed the view of Derrick's bare ass for a few moments and I could also see that his cock was already starting to get hard. I went and got a round stick about 3 feet long out of a closet. Derrick looked at it and said, "That's really going to hurt, isn't it?"

"That's right, boy, you're gonna get a whipping, not just a few pats on your butt. Lean forward and put your arms against the wall, and then I'm gonna put some stripes across your black ass." Derrick leaned forward and got himself set with his forearms against the wall. His cock was fully erect now. He was bent forward a bit from the waist, making his butt stick out at a nice angle, and I knew I was really going to enjoy giving him his whipping. I swung the stick as hard as I could and it landed on Derrick's bare ass with an incredibly loud crack. He let out a yell as the stick left a stripe across his butt! Then four more licks, as hard as I could! CRACK! YEOWWW! CRACK! YEOWWW! CRACK! YEOWWW! CRACK! YEOWWW! Then another lick, and Derrick came! I smiled as I watched the stripes on his butt wiggle as he was coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment