Saturday, June 28, 2008

Barry (AKA) Kia Robson


Hey everybody....sorry I haven't been posting a lot lately but I've been a little busy but I hope this makes up for it! I found some great pic's of our favorite boy Barry or as he is named on the English lads website (Kia Robson). But whats in a name...I'm just glad to see him again! I have not bought a pass yet but it would be worth it for the full photo shoot! It look like he's getting a very lite switching in these shots. I'm not sure how much he shows or if he plays around with his buddy but I'm happy just to see that beautiful caramel booty of his....oh and that sexy smile....Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
    And they let me join! (unlike clublads) Never enough Barry by any name. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent shots of Barry - would have liked to see a few good switch marks across that cute butt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A boy who had been switched as the original pics indicate, would have been told (afterwards), well taken lad. So let me offer this, eric2, well placed strokes!

    ReplyDelete