Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Sunday Whuppin

He knew he had it coming all week. I asked him when he wants it and he picked Sunday morning so I told him I'd be over with my strap first thing Sunday.

I arrived and told him I want him to strip and bend himself over the chair. I watched him undress and saw his beautiful chocolate buns come into view!

I told him I was gonna give him 30 good hard strokes of the strap and not to move or it will be a extra ten. He took it alot better than he did last week.....but I know his butt was on fire! I told him to stay in position until I tell him to move. I sat at his dining room table and read the Sunday paper while he was on display with his welted bottom. I know he wanted to reach back and rub it so bad but it wouldn't be a proper punishment if I let him do that. About 30 minutes later I told him he could stand up and rub. He turned around and was rubbing it all over. I could see the tears still in his eyes. He thanked me for his whuppin and told me he would see me next week. I hugged him and told him I'll be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment