Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dad's Vette

Shit, Shit, Shit! I can't believe I did something so stupid! I can't even imagine what my dad's gonna do to my ass! I'm sitting in the police station where I was brought after the accident....I was nearly in tears just thinking about how I was gonna explain this to my dad....shit he's gonna kill me! Dad has a black Corvette....it's his pride and joy...he has a truck that he uses most of the time for work and stuff and the Vette is just his weekend toy. I took the keys and went for a joy ride while he was at work...I was sixteen now and I had just gotten my learners permit and my dad would take me out in his truck to teach me to drive but I was dying to get that Vette on the road! I was only gonna go a few blocks and bring it back but instead I just kept going and going! I was flying down the street when a car pulled out and I had to swerve to miss it and lost control and went right into a wall. I got it slowed down before I hit it but it was still hard enough to crush the front end. The airbag deployed and saved me a few stitches on my face but It wasn't gonna save my butt!

The Officer that brought me in asked me what I was thinking....I told him I wasn't thinking when I took it and was very sorry. The Officer told me that he contacted my father and told him what happened and that I was alright and that he needed to come down to the station so they could release me to him. I have to tell you son the Officer said, your father didn't sound to happy! I looked up at him and kind of jokingly asked if I could just stay here instead of going home with him? Sorry son, we can't hold you but I can tell by your face what's gonna happen to your behind when he gets you home! I put my head down and was a little embarrassed by what he said but told him that he was right....my dad was gonna whup my ass good! Let me give you some advice young man.....your lucky no one was hurt. You don't have a scratch on you and I know your dad is gonna be relieved that your ok. Yes, he's gonna be mad you destroyed his car but I think you should go home and take your punishment like a man. Yes Sir I said....I'll try. Just then I saw my father walk in and I couldn't even look at him.....he came over and asked if i was alright? Yes I told him....boy what were you thinking? I don't know dad I just wanted to go for a ride...I'm sorry! Son..you took my car with out asking, you were driving with a learners permit and you know you have to be with a licenced driver! You were speeding and you could of killed yourself or someone else! Not to mentioned you wrecked my car and did some property damage! He was yelling pretty loudly now and was getting every one's attention in the station. I was almost in a blubbering state trying to apologize to him. Son it's gonna be a long time before your gonna be able to sit down on that butt! And there it was.....I know everybody in the police station heard that last part including the Officer who brought me in! I had know excuses......there was no way out of this mess. He had to go sign for my release and a few other things and as I waited I could feel every ones eyes on me......they all knew what was gonna happen to me or should I say my ass! My dad came back over to me and grabbed me by my upper arm and took me out of the Police Station and threw me int his truck. I tried to speak to him a few times on the way home but I couldn't get it out. Dad didn't say a word all the way home.....I tried to say something to him but I just couldn't bring myself to say anything. We pulled up to the house and my dad told me to get out and get up to my room and that he would be up there in a minute. Shit.....damn why did I have to take the Vette out...I'm so stupid! I sat on the bed in my room and listened to the noises my dad was making....I heard the cellar door open and close which only meant one thing...."The Razor Strap"! I have to say that it had been awhile since I've gotten a good ass whuppin but it looked like I was seconds away from one! You know that feeling in the pit of your stomach you get when you know your gonna get your butt beat....I think this was ten times worse than it had ever felt before! I heard him coming up the stairs and down the hall and there he was, standing in the doorway with the strap in his hand! D..Dad...I'm Sorry I....Quite son...get those clothes off now....ALL OF THEM! I didn't argue with him and stripped down. When I got to my white briefs I looked up at him but the look on his face said I had better get them off if I knew what was good for me! I was bare ass naked now....standing in front of my dad and shaking just like I used to before I got punished. He told me to turn around and face the wall.....shit, this was gonna be a standing whuppin! Those are the worst ones....sometimes he will make me lay across the bed where I would at least have something to hold on to but when your standing you have to hold your position which wasn't easy! Then he finally spoke....Son, I love you very much but what you did today was the stupidest thing you've ever done. I'm gonna blister your butt good boy and I know I've said in the past that after the whuppin all is forgotten.....but not this time....What does that mean I thought to myself? This is gonna be a weekly event.......every Sunday I'm gonna strap you butt till you can't sit down.....and this is gonna go on until school starts up again! Your little stunt cost you a sore butt for the rest of the summer do you understand me son? I looked at the wall trying to comprehend what I just heard....Y..Yes sir I replied! Ok the get those hands on your head and don't move!
WHAP! ahhhhhh...dad please.....WHAP! I knew from the first hit that he was not messing around! WHAP, WHAP, WHAP, WHAP! I was crying openly pretty quickly and doing that ass whuppin dance but I knew better than to reach back even though I wanted to so badly! WHAP....WHAP.....THWACK! Owwwwwwieeee.....waaaaa dad I'm sorry daddy please.....He got me right on the upper thighs on that last one where he knows how bad it stings..!! Thwack , WHAP WHAP Thwack! I had no shame any more.....I was blubbering like a baby.....begging him to stop but it didn't help! WHAP, WHAP, WHAP, WHAP! He waited a few minutes till I calmed down a little and then got back to work...WHACK, THWACK...Ahhhh...noooo...pleeease! He was tearing up my upper thighs again...THWACK, WHAP, WHAP, WHAP! I must have been quite a site standing there butt naked jumping around like a ten year old getting his ass beat! WHAP, WHAP, WHAP, WHAP, WHAP, THWACK! I couldn't even see anymore.....my eyes were so blurred with tears that I just kept them closed......WHAP THWACK, WHAP!

It took a minute to realise that he had stopped....but I was still hopping around and crying pretty hard. My dad usually gave short whupping but they were always very hard and intense! He turned me around and gave his crying boy a hug like he always did and told me to clean myself up and get to bed. He said were gonna have a long talk in the morning! I didn't argue even though it was only 7pm. I was in the bathroom rubbing my butt and feeling all the welts my dad had put on it! My ass hurt so bad that when I touched my ass I would just burst into tears again. It had been a long time since I cried that hard and I felt ashamed and embarrassed to do it in font of my dad....but it was my own fault. As I laid face down on my be I didn't know how I would make it through the summer....as I though more about it I started crying again and eventually fell asleep.

1 comment:

  1. Very human story that most guys can relate to cause we all sometimes do things that seem ok at the time but have severe consequences later on. I think his face tells how he feels about his actions and what his dad is going to do to his bear bottom. Thanks, Jack

    ReplyDelete