Saturday, July 25, 2009

Laid Off

She had enough! Her husband had been laid off for two weeks and he hasn't even begun to look for a job. She was tired of looking at him walking around the house in his dirty t-shirt and boxers so she decided to motivate him herself!
As soon as the boys left the house for school she grabbed him and pulled him down over her lap and started to spank his butt good and hard! I'm tired of you laying SMACK.....around the house all day SMACK.....You need to get cleaned up and SMACK.....go look for a job or your gonna get your ass spanked SMACK....every day until you do!He was so shocked over what was happening he didn't put up to much of a fight! She was stronger than him anyway and he also knew she was right......it was time to get back to work. SMACK....SMACK....SMACK! She spanked him for another ten minutes before she rolled him onto the floor. She stood over him with her finger pointing down at him and told him if he came home without finding work he could expect more of the same tonight and she didn't care if the boys were home or not so that gives you a little more incentive of not wanting to get your bare ass spanked in front of your sons! He laid there rubbing his butt and still not believing what just happened to him. He got cleaned up and and went out and found a job that same day. He got home and thanked his wife for giving him the much needed motivation to find a job.....just then the boys came in from school and all he could think of was how he would of looked to them laying across their mother's lap with his pants pulled down and getting a bare butt spanking just like they get. I haven't seen this video so I don't know the actual storyline so I made up one of my own based on the photos. Here is the link if anyone is interested in checking the video it out. It's a paysite so be warned.

4 comments:

  1. this was good find a video for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely see Black women spanking black men on the net... If I saw one, man I would buy it no matter the price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know with some of the brothers with sagging pants out there, living off their girlfriends and doing nothing but being playas, thugs and babymakers, I think some of sisters should have a spanking marathon" for some of these brothers.

    I would love to see their bare butts across some female knees seriously getting the sh** spanked out of those black bubblebutts!I would pay to see that and I would freely volunteer to assist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya ayejay1, I would love to have a full time job doing that! Even if i didn't get paid!

    ReplyDelete