Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Barry's Lost E-mail!

Ok...so here's what happened! I was sent some photos of our cute little Barry form Rich over at Sting Pictures but I had overlooked the e-mail but I finally tracked it down amongst the many I have gotten over the last few weeks....whew! The photo set was the one where Barry is in that sexy kilt and flashing his cute little bum at us just asking to be spanked! I have posted these in the past but I don't think anyone would mind seeing him in this set again! Rich said he will try to send more over time to be shown exclusively on B.M.B.W. I know I can't Wait! Thanks again to Rich and all of you for your patience with me once again....now put down those paddles and straps...LOL!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you. Sorry for being so demanding, butt the possibility of missing any shots of Barry's butt makes me rude(r). Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob r1mmer! I was freaking out a little myself when I couldn't find the pic's! Anything Barry related works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photo-set. Thanks Eric

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again and again, I never tire of Barry.

    ReplyDelete