Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dad's Text Message

I was just goofing around with my boys and one thing lead to another, ya know acting like fools and we ended up taking some pics with my phone.....taking our shirts off and mooning the camera! That was my first mistake! I sent the photo to all my friends phone so they would have a copy but I also unknowingly sent it to my dads phone as well! About an hour later my friend tells me he just got a text from my dad! I asked him why did my dad send you a text? I think your gonna find out soon man and there's a pic attached too! That's when everybody else started looking at there phones and saying the got a message from my dad too. I grabbed my phone and saw there was a message from him on there and I was shocked at what I saw when I opened it. It was a photo of my dad's belt on what looked to be my bed with a message saying....."This will be waiting on your bare behind when you get home". I looked up and saw the looks on my boys faces and they all stared busting up! I realized that I must of sent that pic to his phone....damn! Shit I said to myself.....did he send it to everyone? Man you dad's gonna tear that ass up when you get home! They were all having a good time with my humiliating moment and for the rest of the day they all kept asking me if I was ready to go home!

9 comments:

  1. Ohh, this is hilarious Eric. This had me cracking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dwayne....could you imagine everybody knowing whats gonna happen to your butt when you got home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember being outside with a group of 6-7 friends when the father of a friend who was not present drove up. He asked us if we had seen his son Jimmy. we said no. The father then said "tell Jimmy he is getting a whuppin when he comes home." for weeks every time one of us saw Jimmy we told him he had a whuppin coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...the bad boy is always the last to know! Yeah....your friends seem to hold on to that kind of info for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marcus ( Daddy Ray's boy)November 1, 2010 at 6:10 PM

    That belt on the bed is giving me flash-backs of the whuppin I got last week. Since daddy told you all, it's know secret that he beat my ass for lying to him. Then he put me on restriction: No TV, No computer, No going out, (except to work) for a week. And the worst part is, everyone here (not to mention the old lady next door) know about it!
    :-(
    So I am here to say, it was defintely a whuppin to remember. I will never, ever, never lie to my daddy again.
    Why do boys think if he finds us in our room, naked with the belt on the bed waiting, like he ordered, that he'll be easier on us, that it won't too bad? SO WRONG!
    I so sorry daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like Daddy Ray ordered up an extra-special whuppin for your butt. There is nothing like the intensity of a whuppin given for lying. I am glad you learned your lesson and that you are off restriction and are back with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Marcus, I agree with Dwayne. You were playing with fire by lying to Daddy Ray. Sounds like he gave you the "big mac". But, it's good to see you survived, even if your ass is damaged at the moment. It will heal and hopefully you will be wiser for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marcus (Daddy Ray's sorry boy)November 2, 2010 at 4:50 PM

    Dwayne, you are right about the "intensity" of this whuppin. Physically and emotionally I was worn down, and tore-up! The burden of guilt had been weighing on me from the day daddy learned I had lied, to the day of I was punished. I was sad for disappointing him, but scared when he came into that room. He had this look of hurt and anger with a determined expression, as if to say, "boy I'm gonna teach you a lesson now..."
    It wasn't my standing there naked that was making me shiver. It was the look on daddy's face. Apologies went unheard. Promises to never lie again only provoked him to grab the belt, my arm,then swing me around. I heard a whoosh,pop,then felt a sharp sting to my lower butt cheek, then another to my thigh. Followed by a series of faster, harder licks that tore into my hips and booty. I screamed, danced and hobbled in circles, throwing my hand to shield the blows, but it was useless. I was getting this beating. Daddy's grip on my arm was hurting too, so I fell to the floor. He stood over me,the belt dangling in my face and ordered me across the bed, saying he "wasn't near done". Hearing that was when I really lost it, and started to blubber like a ten old. I know Mrs.Williams, in the yard next door, heard us, because she asked me the next morning was I ok. "Hope your dad aint still mad at ya.." That was really embarassing! :-(

    Yes Robert7- It was definitely the "big mac". Daddy never whupped like that before. It was a long burning lesson I needed to learn, but I guess when playing with fire you get lit-up. Daddy really scorched my behind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Marcus, it sounds like Daddy-Ray gave you "the big mac" with an extra dose of special sauce and buns burned on the grill. Ouch. Thanks for sharing about the spanking. It was a painful lesson, but it sounds like you learned it well, which is the most important thing.

    ReplyDelete