Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Jamacian Moment

This short story was sent to me by a B.M.B.W. blog follower and wanted to share his story...Enjoy
I was walking past an all age school in Jamaica's north west, when I heard a commotion coming from playground, as I'm a nosey person I stopped to have a look, In the middle of the playground stood a high school student ,who looked about 16/17, with 3 smaller all age students, looking about 12, and a number of school staff, after a few more minutes of shouting the high school student was grabbed by his ear and pulled across a table. His tan trousers and white underwear soon ended up around his ankles showing his coffee coloured ass, one of the females gave him a swat with her hand before a cane appeared, I was to far away to see what his reactions were but one of the 3 smaller boys must have said or did something because his slightly darker ass was up there next to the older boy and it wasn't long before I could hear his shouting. I had to leave at this point so I don't what happened next.

1 comment:

  1. Hi and thanks for the blog. I love it. A good friend who grew up in Jamaica told me about the triple switch that young men get whipped with often there. It is called the Tamarind, and it is 3 switches from a tamarind tree braided tightly together. He said it gets laid on hard, and had no trouble convincing me that it was intense. He said that when it is used it is usually 8 licks, never any more than 18 because of how powerful it is.

    ReplyDelete