Sunday, September 11, 2011

I Can Explain Dad!

The Son: Dad, I know your mad but I can explain...

The Dad: Ok...go ahead

The Son: Uh...well the reason I wasn't in school today was that I missed the bus because that bus driver has it in for me!

The Dad: Really?

The Son: Yeah dad....he saw me coming and he just pulled away!

The Dad: You mean Larry? The man that has been driving you to school for years and that I know personally...that Larry?

The Son: Uh....yeah...

The Dad: So why didn't you call me to take you to school?

The Son: Uh....well I knew you were working and I didn't want to make you miss work...yeah that's why!

The Dad: So you just decided to take the whole day off huh?

The Son: Yes....but it's not a big deal dad...I didn't miss anything!

The Dad: So whats that in the bag?

The Son: Oh this...it's just a shirt I bought today.

The Dad: Where?

The Son: At the mall....

The Dad: So somehow you got yourself all the way to the mall but couldn't manage to get to school huh?

The Son: Yes....

The Dad: Ok son...I'm gonna go to my room and get my belt...your gonna take your clothes off and lay across your bed and when I get back I gonna give you an ass whuppin your not gonna forget....and tomorrow when your on the school bus your gonna have to explain to the driver why your standing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment