Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Under New Management!


As the new manager of this small diner I informed my three spankable employees about the new dress and discipline policy that I would be implementing. ! The dress code: Apron and shoes only! If any of the workers are late or mess up in some way I won't fire them or dock their pay but they would have to pay me a visit in the managers office after their shift for some OTK counseling! As you can tell by the looks on their faces they aren't to happy with the new policy but after a few weeks they will be great employees! Tonight after we close were going to have our first staff meeting.....I can't wait to get started!

During the staff meeting I have to explain to my workers what is expected of them and what will happen if they do a poor job! I let them know that they will be spanked bare butt for each infraction! They all put up a fuss about how I couldn't do that and I told them they would be let got if they refused and I knew they all needed this job so they reluctantly agreed so to give them an idea of what to expect I pulled each one across my lap and went to work on those beautiful brown butts! I knew they were really embarrassed getting spanked by me and especially getting in front of each other but by the time I was done all three were crying pretty good and seemed to forget about the embarrassment and were just concerned about rubbing their butts! I tell all of them that they will be paid well but I wouldn't tolerate any bad work or you now know what will happen and that was nothing compared to what your butts will feel like next time. I was surprised but all three agreed to my rules and punishments and then got dressed in their street clothes and went home with their blue aprons over there shoulders....I watched all three of them rubbing the seat of their pants as they walked down the street! Yeah....this is gonna work out just fine!

4 comments:

  1. This is a hot pic and story... I want to hear more about this!!! Tell us what happens during the Staff meeting... a lot of bare butts get spanked I bet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added a little more to the story Leather Strap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!! I mean HOT! I love the fact they are rubbing the seat of their pants walking down the street! I used to be a line cook many years ago... I could have use this kind of on the job training!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This should be the standard on all first time jos! There would be well behaved boy rubbing there behinds all over town!

    ReplyDelete