Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mr. Simmons

Mr. Simmons hired me and Trey on for the week to help him with some work he needed done out on his ranch and he agreed to pay us both a thousand each for the week.....we needed the money so we both jumped on it. His place was about 30 miles out so he told us that it would be better if we just stayed out there for the week. We thought about it for minute then agreed. Trey and I are kind of a couple but no one else knew about our relationship so we decided to play it cool while we were at Mr. Simmons place. Everything was going pretty good.....Mr. Simmons had us help him clear some trees and worked on the fence line for a few days.......he was a pretty good guy but didn't seem to tolerate any horse play while we worked. On the fourth day he had to run to town to pick up some supplies and gave us instructions on what to do until he got back.

We went to work just like he asked us to but for some reason me and Trey started messing around and got into a shoving match....the next thing I knew we were rolling around in the mud.....kind of play fighting but mostly playing grab ass! This was the first time we had been alone on the ranch since we got here so we were enjoying feeling up each other until we noticed Mr. Simmons standing there watching us! Oh shit....we both stood up in shock. Boys I had to come back for my wallet I left in the house but I see you both have found a way to entertain yourselves! We explained that we were just messing around and that we would get back to work but he was having none of that! I agreed to pay you to work not to roll around in the mud. Go get cleaned up.....I'm  gonna take you back to the city. I looked at Trey and I could tell from his ace that he didn't want to go back but more importantly....we wanted to get paid! Wait....Mr. Simmons.....were sorry for goofing off but we really need the money. What  do we have to do? He looked at us or a minute and told us if we were his boys he would take us to the shed and whup both of our butts with the strap! We both were shocked about what he said and kind of laughed at the statement but we soon realised that he wasn't kidding. That's the choice boys.....either take a whuppin or you go home broke! I took a minute to sink in but we both agreed and he told us to go get cleaned up and meet him out in the shed. He also told don't bother getting dressed because it's gonna be a bare ass whuppin anyway!

We walked back to the house in silence both thinking about what was about to happen. Shit man....how did we get into this mess? I don't know Trey....I haven't had my as whupped in a long time yo! Me either man....are we really gonna let him hit us? Do you wanna get paid? Yeah....shit man! We both undressed and jumped into the shower.....I don't know why but I was feeling really horny and started to mess around with Trey but he said we needed to stop because he didn't wanna get into anymore trouble. I reluctantly stopped feeling him up and finished showering. We finished and dried ourselves off.  So does he seriously expect us to walk outside butt naked? I think so man.....what's the big deal Trey? There is no one around for miles anyway....it's not like anyone can see us. Yeah I guess, we both headed downstairs and went outside and headed to the shed. Being naked in your own bathroom is one thing but being naked outside is totally different. I felt really vulnerable.....I had a feeling Trey was feeling the same thing.  


We entered the shed where Mr. Simmons kept alot of his equipment and supplies and I noticed a workbench that wasn't there this morning pulled out into the middle of the floor. I had a feeling that it was gonna be part of this! Even though it was the middle of the summer I felt cold standing there naked waiting to have my butt blistered! Mr. Simmons walked into the shed and looked us over.....I don't think I've been more embarrassed in my life.....for being naked and for what was about to happen. He asked us if we were both still willing to go through with out punishment? We both agreed and told him we were. He said we were gonna get 10 licks each and when it was over all will be forgotten. I thought to myself....ten licks? Hell I can get through that with no problem....that is until I saw him walk over to the wall where a mean looking razor strap was hanging! Oh shit.....I never saw that thing hanging there! I was literally shaking now when he asked who was gonna go first? Trey volunteered for some reason and walked over to the workbench and leaned over it. If it wasn't for the fact that I was gonna get my ass beat I would of been hard as a rock looking at Trey's sexy ass bent over like that!


Mr. Simmons stood behind trey and lined up the strap with Trey' bare ass and gave him his first lick....CRACK! Trey lifted his body up off of the bench and grabbed his ass.....Oh shit...Owwww.....wait thats to hard yo! Mr. Simmons told him to get back down and not to let go again and if he does he was gonna start all over again! Trey laid back down on the bench and held on tight.....I could see his knuckles sticking out as he gripped the underside of the benck.   THWACK! THWACK, CRACK!  AHHHHHHH!......Shiiiittt....Pleassseeee! THWACK, WHAP! I could see Trey Breathing hard and struggling to stay in place. Aiight Trey....only five more man!  THWACK....WHAP, THWACK! Daaammnnn please I can't.....no more....AHHHHHH! I realized that watching Trey get a whuppin wasn't as easy as I thought....I felt bad for him and even worse knowing I was next!  I saw Trey trying to get up and I went over and pushed him back down.....Damn man....do you wanna start from the beginning again? Trey lowered himself back down again and waited for the last two licks.....WHAP, CRACK!  Trey jumped up and grabbed his ass...he wasn't crying but he had tears rolling down his face. I wanted to sooth his burning ass myself but I realized that it was my turn now. I admit that I don't think that I could take it as well as trey did....I was smaller than him and my as was a little more plump than his so this was gonna be quite the show! After a few minutes of Trey trying to rub the fire out of his ass Mr. Simmons told me to get across the bench. I nervously walked over and got into position. I asked Mr. Simmons if trey could hold my shoulders down because I didn't think I would be able to stay in position. He agreed and let Trey Hold me down. I don't think Trey was happy with that because he didn't want to stop rubbing his ass! WHAP, THWACK!    I wasn't expecting him to start that quickly....OWWWWW....AHHHHH! I'm glad Trey was holding me or I would of run right out of that shed! WHAP, CRACK, THWACK!   Nooooo....Pleeeeae......It hurts! I was already openly crying......I had no shame.....My ass hurt so bad and I was only half way done! Trey was struggling to hold me in place but he was alot stronger than me....WHAP, THWACK CRACK!   AHHHHHHHHHH......stop....Waaahhhhh!  I was losing my mind now....I've gotten whuppins before but that razor strap was a whole different thing! THWACK, THWACK! Ohhhhh goddddd! I jumped up knowing it was over and fell to the floor grabbing my ass in pain! I didn't care at this point...my dignity left my body 9 licks ago!

After I was done making a fool of myself and got up off the floor Mr. Simmons told us that it was over and we could go back to the house. He also told us the he knew about our relationship and that he had no problem with it at all. He said we were good workers and would like to have us come back in the future to work. Even though he just blistered our butts we told him we would like that too. We must have been quite a sight walking back to the house with out red blistered butts bouncing the whole way! 


We got to our room and layed face down on the bed......I still had tears in my eyes. We just layed there for awhile trying to think what to say to each other then trey reached over and started to rub my ass...I winced at first but then it started to feel good. There was a knock at the door and Mr. Simmons walked in. Trey quickly moved his hand of of my ass.......we didn't roll over because we were both rock hard......he looked down at our sore butts and gave us a jar of cream that he said would help with the burn! He said he expected us both to be up at 6:00 am to start work tomorrow or else! We said Yes Sir in unison and he left. We used the cream on each other and fell asleep jut like that with Tre's hand still on my ass.  Oh....and we forgot to set the alarm clock!

6 comments:

  1. That is one HOT story Eric!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story I guess ur right he don't play

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric, another great story. I'm going to find Mr. Simmons and apply for a job! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carmel and chocolate
    satisfies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well whacked
    rounded rumps
    with
    remedial rubbing.
    Cool. Hot.

    ReplyDelete