Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Beach Sighting

Damn...look at that!
Oh Shit! He's laying down in front of me!
Does he know he's not wearing anything?
I don't think he needs a tan?
He just walked over and laid his towel down in front of me!
Then he took off his trunks!
Is he wearing a thong?
I can't tell,
Look at those cheeks!
This must be a joke!
Where are the cameras?
Nothing this good ever happenes to me!
I wonder if those cheeks have been spanked?
I don't see any marks on it....damn.
Maybe I should say something to him?
No...I don't wanna scare him off!
I think he might need some lotion rubbed on him!
I can't get up anyway!
There is a tent in my pants!
Oh well...I'll just stay here and watch!



1 comment:

  1. That would have to be the best summertime treat - a hot guy lying next to you on the sand, wearing nothing but the sweat on his azz....and what an azz!

    ReplyDelete