Saturday, May 3, 2008

Dad's Home Early!

Oh shit man...it's your dad! What? What the fuck is he doing home so early? I don't know, he's your dad ....you said he wouldn't be home until tonight! I know I know...shit! Get rid of those joints yo! Damn it smells like a refer farm in here! Shit....he's gonna beat my ass yo! He told me he didn't want oyu hanging around here any more either! Fuck...hurry up Calvin! Go out the window man! What? No man....shit he's coming up the stairs yo! Fuck....hide man! Knock, Knock....Maurice....open up! Hold on dad....shit! MAURICE! Aiight....Aiight hold up! Open this door right now! Ok....Hey dad....what's up? Your home early. What the hell? Have you been smokin that shit again boy? Yo dad look ....I was just.... Shut up...didn't I whup your ass the last time for doing that stuff? Yeah .....sorry dad.....I didn't think....That's right you didn't think! You didn't think I'd be home so early did ya? No...sir. Well get those draws off boy I gonna whup your ass good! Dad...Please no, not now! Can't you do it later? Were gonna do it right now Maurice and you know it! Dad please......CRASH! What the hell was that? Dad...I can explain....Please. Who's in there? Hi Mr. Jones. CALVIN! God damn I knew your ass had something to do with this! And where the hell are your clothes? I see there is a little more going on here than these joints! Dad let him go home..... I don't want him here when you........ When I what? Beat your ass? I think it might be good for you to get it in front of Calvin! That's ok Mr Jones...I'll leave now. Get your ass back here Calvin....Your not going anywhere....understand? Yes Sir. Didn't I tell you to get them draws off? Y....Yes Sir! Get your ass on that bed and stick that ass up! Whap! Whap, Thwack! Ahhh..Owww...Come on Dad! Whap Thwack Smack....Ahhhhh....Whap, Thwack, Thwack!!!!!Keep still Maurice...Whap, Thwack, Thwack, Whap! Daddy...no more Please....Whap Thwack Thwack! Owwwwiieee...Ahhh! Please, Mr Jones...He's had enough...Shut your mouth Calvin....It's just as much your fault he's getting his butt whupped so unless you want some of the same I suggest you keep quiet! Yes Sir! Whap Thwack Thwack Thwack!!! Dad....whaaaa....owww...I'm sorry! Whap, Whap, Whap! Thwack, Whap, Whap! Waaa......ahhhhh Daddeeeeeee! Whap! Alright Boy....get your ass up and clean this room up. I'm gonna take calvin home and have a long talk with his dad and I hope he does the same to him that I just did to you....and when I get back we might just have another discussion with my belt! Now I'm gonna go flush these joints! Get dressed Calvin! Yes sir. Yo Maurice...damn man I'm sorry, I didn't know he was gonna whup you like that man! Sniff...it's aiight yo...it's not the first and it won't be the last either! From the look of your pants it seems like you enjoyed it yo! Damn yo...sorry man...maybe I did a little. Well I hope your dad takes it easy on you! Hell no man.....he's gonna tear my ass up good! CALVIN Lets go! Coming! Sorrry again yo....see ya.

4 comments:

  1. i love this story. could you do part 2, where we meet Calvin's daddy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks....I just might do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both boys need the hardest strapping they've ever yet had. Illicit drugs, even plain ole weed, can get a boy's ass busted by the law. Better to get your ass busted by dad's strap and bear up under the pain, than to have a criminal record.

    Maybe Calvin's dad should invite Maurice's dad over for a strapping session to both boys. If they mess up together, they should watch each other get leather across bare azzes.

    Y'know, partners in crime = partners in punishment

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg,i dont dare imagine what dad would've done to my ass if he caught me with a joint-id still be rubbin my ass cheeks now at age 30!

    ReplyDelete