Thursday, August 21, 2008

Saggin Rules


The rules for having your pants saggin in Michigan can be up to $500.00 or 93 days up to a year in jail! I think it's ridiculous to put a young brutha in jail just for a pair of saggin jeans. But if they want to show off there booty's then make the punishment fit the crime!


Level 1: If underwear is exposed you get paddled on your Jeans

Level 2: If your pants are below your butt you get the paddle on your underwear/boxers

Level 3: If your butt crack is showing the you get it on your bare ass!
We just have to set up a spanking facility in every neighborhood to take care of those saggin boys! I volunteer!


2 comments:

  1. Saggin shows off nice butts, however the public decency still needs to be upheld. If a dude wants to show it off, he needs to be prepared to bare it all,m bend over, and take hard leather across those brown cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.....I don't mind at all seeing whats under those saggin jeans but how they walk around like that I'll never know. They just might as well leave them off...I wish!

    ReplyDelete