Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Weekend Punishment

Every few months my dad informs me that it's time for a trip up to the cabin for the weekend. What that really means is that it's time for a weekend of bare butt discipline. He doesn't punish me on a regular basis like most dads do...he lets all my bad behavior build up until he thinks it's time for a attitude adjustment and then we head up to the cabin which is in a pretty secluded area near the lake. He starts off with the traditional hand spankings....corner time and his mean razor strap while I'm laying across the be or bent over the end of the couch. He spreads my punishments out over a few days.....mostly two good whuppins a day or three if I've really been bad. The punishment weekend always ends with him marching me outside bare ass naked and down to the lakeside and puts me face down across this old log that has been there for years and informs me that he's gonna go cut a few switches to blister my but with before we head home.

He always seems to find the most painfull ones to whip me with....or maybe it's because all switchs sting like hell to me! He lights my rear end up and before long he has my already tender and sore ass welted good! He tells me I took it well this time even though I'm crying like a baby but I stayed in place and took what I deserved. He stands me up and hugs me and we stay like that for a few minutes before we head back in and pack up to leave. I thank him for my punishment and he hopes I behave myself so next time (and there will be a next time) it won't be so bad.....but I know I can't seem to stay out of trouble so I'm sure when we come up here again it will be just as bad.....and deserved!

2 comments:

  1. For male bonding my cousins and I were sent to our Uncles' cabin a couple of weekends a month.
    Spanking sessions were scheduled throughout the weekends as the first item of business, our bare butts being beaten business. Each of us got spanked, depending on our delinquency, a good number of times (up to seven times!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cabin's are just as bad as the woodshed it seems!

    ReplyDelete