Friday, February 19, 2010

Tiger's Apology

Well...it was long overdue but Tiger Woods finally came forward today and apologized for his marital "transgressions"! It was good to see him after so long and I did like what he said. Yes he was reading it off of a paper which mad him look a little robotic but he's always been like that. I do hope he can work it all out for the sake of the kids.
He said that tomorrow he will return to therapy to continue with his rehab but I think he needs a good dose of woodshed therapy to make sure he doesn't stray off course! He wouldn't be able to sit down in therapy for a long time! It would of been great if he said that he has had a special shed built on his estate for his weekly discipline sessions that his therapist suggested to help with his recovery. Deep down I think that Tiger knows that's what he needs!The sessions would take place once a week by someone of Tiger's wife's choosing.....like a good friend or a father figure type. Hmmmm...maybe someone like Jordan or Barkley? He would be ordered to strip from the waist down and then marched out to the shed where he would be placed over a padded bench. He will receive 30 hard licks with the razor strap on his bare ass. He will have no say in who can be there to see him get his whuppin's either so it will add another layer of embarrassment to his punishment. When his punishment is over he will thank his punisher and ask for another whuppin next week. This will go on every week until his wife thinks it has been enough....and that could be a long time!

10 comments:

  1. Eric, as usual, I think your suggestion of a weekly spanking for Tiger is a firm, but fair, judgment. I suggest that we buy a block of tickets and take turns in attending these sessions. If his wife gets Jordan or Barkley to administer the punishment ... well, I'm willing to pay double for my ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know old Earl Woods would have had that belt working on Tiger's behind already. I think he needs a much older male authority figure to do the honors of whupping that ass on a regular. I nominate General Colin Powell. (Sorry I have been away so long Eric -- I have been in a tsunami at work).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect "therapy" Eric 30 bare ass whuppins a week! Roast his bare ass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on this as usual, Eric. I'd vote for Shaq to do the honors... or maybe a new father figure each week?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Robert.....We would make a fortune if we sold tickets to that.....and Tiger wouldn't be sitting for a very long time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry about it dwayne....I've been really busy as well and havn't been able to work on the blog as much as I would like to! I do agree that Earl Woods would have never let him get in to this situation in the first place and I think we all know how he would of handled it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd be scared to get it from Shaq Randy but I guess I would have to take what I had coming to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Instead of 30 strokes a week how about 20 strokes three times a week. He deserves every bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure the therapy is helping but a good butt blistering will do wonders!

    ReplyDelete