Sunday, May 30, 2010

What About Your Friends?

A little slap on the butt between friends is quite normal....you see it all the time in sports on TV so whats the big deal? Lately my friends have been smacking my butt alot.....not the normal quick slap but a harder swat and there hand seems to stay on my butt a little longer! I have one of those plump spankable butts and I think my friends have started to notice it. Either they like feeling it or have begun to realize that I don't mind getting it smacked! They seem to always find a reason to do it now....any bet or game I lose I get my booty smacked. My friends invited me over for the usual game night this Saturday and all I can think about is me losing like usual or maybe I'm losing on purpose and them hauling me across there laps and spanking my butt for real! I wonder how far this game with my friends will go?

No comments:

Post a Comment