Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Chair

This photo makes me think about that moment just before your dad sits down in that straight back chair and hauls you across his lap to be spanked! Embarrassed by having to wait with your pants lowered and your butt in full view to everybody and your almost to tears already! They all know your about to get your butt roasted and you know it too! In the distance you can hear your dad ask your mother where the big hairbrush is! After you hear that you know this is gonna be bad as the tears roll down your face.

2 comments:

  1. Damn Eric, I think you caught the mood just right. I would get knots in my stomach right at that moment when I would hear my dad in the next room opening the draw and pulling out the belt. At that point I knew that there was no turning back and it was only a matter of seconds before the ass-whuppin' began.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all know that wait is the worse than the whuppin it's self....well almost!

    ReplyDelete