Sunday, August 29, 2010

Spankable Butt Of The Week #31

Man....I wanna go join up right now if that's how good those booty's look in the Army! I can almost picture it......hey Private, the Sarge wants to see you in his office....RIGHT NOW! The rest of the platoon is real quiet so there able to hear him getting his plump butt spanked for being late to formation again this morning. They all know to well what goes on in the sarges office when you mess up. Damn...there's a good story there somewhere.

6 comments:

  1. i think Sarge has a wood paddle in his desk drawer... with holes...
    and he's gonna have more than a little fun using it...
    you know the drill:
    bend over. grab ankles. eyes straight ahead so you can't see when the wood is on its way.
    after each swat: thank you sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet it's a well worn paddle too! Yeah....look straight ahead.....just wait for that wood to make contact with your behind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the next to last picture - the booty is really emphasized!!! Can't you imagine how it will jiggle and bounce when you spank it?!?!?!?! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ready to give you that spanking whenever you are!!! Now, is that your face picture? I know that the bottom one is of your pretty booty!!!

    Enjoy your Monday and the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...no thats not my face john but I'm sure you know that butt by now! Maybe one of these days I'll crawl across your lap for a good spanking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been ready to Spanked Eric. Your Ass should been big like that

    ReplyDelete