Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Two Parts

Daddy gave him a good forty strokes with the razor strap and had this bad boy was crying by the tenth! He thought it was over but the whuppin was only the first part off his punishment! Daddy had other plans for this bad boy! After he makes him stand against the wall and display his roasted butt for awhile and to be sure his butt is nice and tender to the touch he's gonna put him across his lap and introduce him to his new thick and heavy hairbrush! After his hairbrush spanking is over and he is a blubbering mess Daddy's gonna put him back against the wall and not allow him to touch his poor burning butt another hour! Heaven help him if he touches his bottom! It's gonna be a long time before he will be sitting down comfortably again!

8 comments:

  1. ok speaking as someone who's had 40 licks with a strap and also had a whupping with a brush, i'd have to say i would be bawling if i had to take both back to back. That is some serious discipline, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh-oh, i think he's gonna be crying again as soon as he lays eyes on the hairbrush, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I have to say that it would be a very severe whuppin! But it would be one he will never forget! Everytime he messes you could just remind him of the butt whuppin he got last month! he would turn 3 shades of red from the embarassmeent of it and how bad he cried and straighten his act up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you imagine thinking the worst was over and your bottom was on fire and then turning around to see your Daddy sitting in the straight back chair holding that big solid hairbrush! I would have to think that most boys would just break down right there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL..My son Marcus gets teary-eyed if I look at him the wrong way. He remembers too well how 50 licks from me feels. No need for a part 2 in this house. Part one is enough, if it's done right. Aint that right son?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah Daddy Ray....I think 50 licks would do it! I would be promising anything by #50....and mean it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marcus (son of Daddy Ray)August 28, 2010 at 12:36 PM

    Yes Daddy you're right. You know I can't even take the first 10 licks, without breaking down, but you contnue to light me up, until my booty is a blaze! I don't forget.

    Eric- That's why I get nervous when I see any look of disapproval in Daddy's eyes. It stops me cold. It's worse when he gives me that look in public; like he's telling the world I still get ass- whuppins. It's bad enough when our neighbors suspect I do, than for strangers to quietly nod and smile with approval at the big black man who chastised me in the store.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's amazing how Daddy's know how and when to give that look!

    ReplyDelete