Sunday, September 19, 2010

Waiting For My Whuppin!

Everyone in the house and the neighborhood knows whats gonna happen when your dad gets home! They have all seen your hard headed actions get you into trouble so many times they are getting used to it and this times no different. Your mom tells you to get your butt upstairs and get ready for when he comes home! After a hard days work the last thing your dad wants to hear about you getting into trouble again so he will be even more upset when he lights your ass up !
You climb the stairs with your brothers laughing and teasing you about how daddy's gonna whup your butt good this time.....you hate knowing that they are gonna hear everything but they are right about how he's really gonna give it to you good this time! You close the door behind you not that it's gonna do you any good because he usually leaves it open when he whups you but at least you can have a little privacy until then!You take off your sneakers and socks and then you peel down your pants and shorts.....you can feel the cool breeze on your smooth ass that won't be cool for long! Your dad doesn't mind if you leave your shirt on...it's your butt he's more interested in! You swear to yourself that you must be the only boy left who's father still whups his ass but what you don't know is that it's happening all around the country, everyday bad boys like you are climbing on their beds and getting that butt roasted good by there fathers who need to teach them a lesson! You climb on the bed and into the position he likes to whup you in and wait for it like you've done so many times before. You hear his car pull up and the front door open and close...it's quiet for a moment but then you can hear your mom's voice then you hear your dad yell and utter a few curse words. You involuntary clench your ass cheeks as you hear him coming up the stairs! The door swings open and he is standing there with his belt already doubled over in his hand! You think what you must look like to him....a half naked sixteen years old with your bare ass sticking up for a whuppin! You try to speak and explain yourself in a lame attempt to get out of this whuppin but he cuts you off and tells you that he doesn't wanna hear it and walks over to your bed. He tells you how he is tired of having to come home again and again to you being in trouble and after the first lick lands you know he means business this time!
THWACK! Ahhhh...you scream as his belt lands dead center across your brown cheeks! THWACK, WHAP! Daaadd Pleeeease, WHAP, THWACK, THWACK! You know right away that he is laying it on hard and fast....so fast in fact that you don't even have time to absorb the last lick before he delivers another. He tells you to keep your behind still but thats almost impossible when your ass in on fire! WHACK, THWACK, THWACK.....arrrgggghhhh....I'm sorry you try to yell but he's not hearing any of that today! You grab onto the sheets of your bed to try and stay in position so you don't get an even longer whuppin than you need! Your eyes are full of tears but your not quite crying yet but what you don't know is that hearing you crying is the only thing that's gonna stop this ass whuppin! You glance up at your bedroom door to see your brothers peeking in at your humiliating butt whuppin but before you can scream at them to get out your dad hits you with another series of licks of the belt! THWACK, THWACK, THWACK! You can't hold it in any more as your lip starts to quiver and the tears flow even harder as you start to cry like a little baby! Thwack, Thwack, Waaahhhhh.....Daddy....waahhhhh! You know everyone in the house can hear you getting what you deserve and probably a few houses in every direction as well! You didn't even realize your dad had stopped whupping your behind and put his belt back on as he tells your brothers to git unless they want some of the same. They run down the hallway to avoid getting what you just got and you lay there and cry into your sheets. Your dad tells you that your not to old for a good ass whuppin and tells you that the next time he has to do this it will be alot worse than this one!He leaves the room as you wonder how it could possible be worse that what you just got but you think about what he said and start to cry all over again as you try and rub the sting out of your red, welted behind! You finally fall asleep on your stomach with your red butt sticking up for your bratty brothers to come in and check out! They even touch it a few times and feel the heat coming off your ass! Later that evening you mother brings you up a plate of food...your ass is still so sore you don't even try to cover yourself up. She tells you that your dad loves you and needs to keep you on the right path.....you know shes right as you try and eat. Down the hall you hear what sounds like a hand hitting bare flesh and your dad yelling at your brothers....
DIDN'T, Whack I, Whack TELL, Whack YOU, Whap TO, Whap STAY, Slap OUT, Whap OF, Slap HIS, Whap ROOM? Well....at least you have something to smile about now!

21 comments:

  1. One of the best stories ever! So damn hot, and as anyone who ever had to "get to your room and get ready for a whuppin" knows, this is very realistic. Thanks Eric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dwayne....I think alot of brutha's can relate to that situation...and those bratty little brothers can too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eric,
    It sounds like you know the routine very well. The ritual of getting ready for a whuppin is a remorseful, sad moment for any "bratty little brother" to experience. I know for me, when I'm laying across my bed,with my sorry bare-ass waiting for daddy, I ask myself, "how did you get here...why did you do that..." Ten minutes later the feel of that belt reminds me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eric, Really great story. Very hot. You have captured the routine very realistically. We've all been through this (at least the lucky ones among us have been there).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your right Robert we've all been there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marcus....I can't tell you how many times I tried to figure out how I got into that situation...and how I swore that I wouldn't let it happen again! That usually lasted about a week...lol! But thats how it is with boys...it's in our nature to push that line with dad and no matter how many times we get punished for it we still find away to cross it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marcus- If you believe what Eric says about it being your nature to push the line with me, then you should know: It's my duty to spank that booty, when you do.
    Son, you need to think BEFORE there is a situation that results in a whuppin. I've told you a hundred times, "think before you act",and you wont have to " wonder how did my ass get here?", minutes before its lit up.
    Just behave, boy! Simple as that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn! Daddy Ray ... sage advice for us all. I wonder why so many of us find it so hard to follow. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Because Robert, "a hard head makes a sore behind". You boys don't follow the rules until your ass is tore-up. Ask Marcus? It's not until after I've worn him out that he sees the error of his ways.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Daddy Ray, I can't argue with you. You're right. I'm just glad that you and the man who holds the belt in my house don't know each other to compare notes. If you did, I might not be able to sit down for a week -- or even a month!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marcus (Daddy Ray's boy)October 4, 2010 at 3:50 PM

    Thanks Robert7 for not arguing with him. I really don't need Daddy pissed at me for another boy's attitude. You gave the correct response. The man who "holds the belt in your house" obviously taught you right too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Marcus, don't worry. I would never put your butt in jeopardy. I know only too well what it is like to be laying on the bed or bending over wondering when my ass is going to get a moment's peace from that belt. I think we both just best behave for the moment and do as we're told. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Robert7- I appreciate your consideration for my booty. I've been on my best behavior for a while because I dont want another whuppin like the last one I got for mouthing-off! Daddy tore my ass up!
    Thank again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Marcus, I'm sorry to hear that. I just got it on Friday night. My ass is still in recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Boy, I am so glad to hear your daddy gave you what you probably had coming. If it was anything near the whuppin I gave Marcus,for cursing me, I know your ass is past sore. Sometimes I put lotion on my boy's butt after a good thrashing, when he's laying there weeping. It reminds him that his daddy still loves him. So watch your mouth. Right Marcus?

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's good to know I'm not the only boy who's Daddy spanked him this week. I was foolishly late for work and my Daddy stripped me naked and hauled me across his knee for the hairbrush. After I was sobbing over his knee, he put me in the corner, before paddling my ass and finishing up by taking off his belt. I definitely won't be late for work again!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Daddy Ray, you are right. It took me a couple of days before my ass didn't feel all sore and damaged. Not saying that I didn't deserve it or need it. I've never gotten lotion on my butt after a whuppin. Maybe I would ask for it but I'm afraid to call any more attention to my booty after the spanking is over. Don't want to give anybody any more ideas. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Marcus (Daddy Ray's loving son)October 15, 2010 at 5:41 PM

    Hi Link - There's no shame in admitting here, that you still get spanked at home. I used to be as stubborn as you about getting to work on time until I met Daddy Ray. Now the only thing I need to hear once, only on some mornings is: " "Boy if you don't get your ass out that bed ..." and I'm up in a flash.: )

    Robert7- It does take awhile before the throbbing sting goes away. Everytime you sit it's sore reminder of what you deserved and needed.I get lotion on my butt occasionally, not always as daddy says, after a spanking, and this special attention he shows my booty gives him different ideas on what to do with it, if you know what I mean :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Marcus - you are right, it can be quite interesting to get lotion on your buns after a spanking. It can put all sorts of other ideas into one's head. I have always been shy about asking because I was always afraid any more attention on my throbbing ass might lead to another go around with the belt.

    Link - Just like Marcus said, you are in good company. We've all been through what you experienced.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Robert7- Don't be shy boy. Tell your daddy you need a little soothing after he blisters that butt. He might be in the mood for something more than a repeat of the strap. I know for me, when I see Marcus laying across the bed after wearing him out,I get horny from the sight. Your daddy might too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes sir, Daddy Ray. Next time I get a spanking I'll do as you say.

    ReplyDelete