Friday, May 20, 2011

A Bad Week For Barry!

But a great week for us!

By us I mean "Barry fans", not only is it a video staring my favorite spankee but it's all Barry! Thank you Sting Pictures and Dr Skelps for bring this video to us and a special thanks to Barry! I havn't watched it yet but when I do I'll give you all a blow by blow review! Even if he just stands there I'll be happy! There are a few links below for you to check out for more info on this video...well I have to go check out this vid....chat with ya soon!


6 comments:

  1. There is no one better than Barry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I wish Barry were my boi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. I think you've turn all of us (your followers) into Barry fans!!! lol You know something? One of these days you're going to have the pleasure of meeting Barry face to face (or hand to ass, I should say). That's just a premonition I have. hehehehe

    I love all the pictures, but I kind of cringe looking at the ones with the raised welts. I'm sure the spanking was intense and gratifying, but I personally think his ass is much too beautiful to be marred by welts or bruises. A nice red glow - yes; cuts or bruises - no. Still, it's a please to look at Barry's booty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BREAKING NEWS: BARRY IS COMING TO BLACKWRESTLING.COM!

    WATCH HIM TALK ABOUT IT HERE!

    http://youtu.be/QMshoOr2Kws

    ReplyDelete