Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Weapon Of Ass Destruction!

Bernie Mac, Season 5 Episode 7

I caught this on tv the other night and was mildly surprised and I'm not sure how I missed this episode before but Bernie tries to get his wife to put some fear into the kids by carrying the belt around. There is no actual butt whuppin (even though that little Jordan needs it) but it's implied! At one point Vanessa accidentally hits Jordan in the head with the belt buckle and he uses that to guilt her into getting what he wants! I apologize but the sound is a little off but if you do some searching you might be able to find a better quality video of this episode. It's kind of all over the place and I'm not sure if it's pro or con on spanking. The ending did make me smile!



1 comment:

  1. Bernie Mac was so funny. The concept of his show came from real life, he had to raise his niece and nephew. And the spankings they received were a regular part of his stand-up comedy routine.

    ReplyDelete