Sunday, February 5, 2012

Parent - Teacher Text

I headed up to my son's room with my phone in my hand waiting to hear what excuse he would come up with after I show him the picture that his teacher sent me today, I knocked on his door then opened it with out waiting for an answer...he jumped off of his bed in only his underwear and yelled, "Dad"! I knew what he was doing...just like all boys his age do but that was not the issue right now.

Son....I got a text from your history teacher today!

What? Why would Mr. Jackson send you a text dad?

Here see for yourself...I handed him the phone and let him read the message and see the photo attached to it!

It said "Mr. Haynes...I thought you should see what I have to put up with from your son almost everyday in my class...he's a good kid but needs to sleep on his own time not in my class. If this doesn't stop I will take matter into my own hands which could mean failing or suspension from school."

The look on Kevin's face was priceless and he was speechless! He tried to come up with some excuse but there was nothing he could say...he was busted. Kevin, I'll be back in a few minutes with the strap....I want you to strip and I want you laying across your bed when I get back! I left his room before he could have a chance to respond to what I had told him.

As I was getting the strap out of my bedroom closet I realized that I haven't used it on Kevin in over a year. It's a thick dark brown worn strap that my dad had used on me growing up alot more than it's been used on my son. I walked back into his bedroom and as I entered with the strap in my hand Kevin was just climbing up onto his bed butt naked like I told him to. I hadn't seen him naked like this in awhile....his brown bottom had filled out alot which was going to make it a much better target for the strap!

Kevin....I know it's been awhile since I've given you the strap and maybe thats why youve been getting into trouble lately but maybe that's my fault as well but were going to put a stop that right now! I assure you that these whuppins will be a lot more frequent in the future!

I was standing right beside his bed looking down on his upturned butt when I landed the first lick! WHAP! Owww....dad! WHAP, WHAP! He was already squirming around after only 3 licks.....I know he was feeling it because I knew how much that strap hurt! WHAP, SMACK, WHAP! Dad pleeeassseee he screamed but I wasn't about to stop! WHAP, WHAP, WHAP! WHAP, THWACK, THWACK!...please daddy...I'm sorry! I knew he was sorry but I was determined to get my message across! Whap Whap Whap "Oww, ow,wwww oww, oww, ouch, owwwwwwwwwww, damn! I put my hand on his lower back to hold him still and continued to blister his ass!

By the time I finished I must have given his a 100 licks with the strap and he was a crying mess laying across his bed! I helped him up and looked at him. His face was soaking wet...I went and got a rag and cleaned his face up while he was still crying and told him that he was to take his tv, xbox, ipad..basically all his toys out of his room for one month! If these games are keeping you up all night then I guess we have to get them out of here right? Kevin just nodded because saying no to your father while he still has a strap in his hand and your naked isn't a good idea! He started to reach for his underwear but I stopped him and let him know that I wasn't sure if his punishment was over yet or not so I made him clear out his room butt naked so he knew his butt was still vulnerable for another whuppin if he started to complain.

While he was doing that I sent a text back to his teacher that read........

"Mr. Jackson, Kevin will not be sleeping in your class anymore and he may not be sitting either....I got to the bottom of things tonight so he won't be a disruption in your class anymore. If there are any further problems please let me know"

and no...I didn't attatch a picture of Kevin's blistered butt!

14 comments:

  1. That is one hot story! Great pics too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when I was a lad and I did bad I had a Dad
    who got to the bottom of the problem,
    my bare bottom.
    Yes he lowered my britches
    and chose from the switches
    he took me over his knee
    held me firmly
    so firm I could barely, ahem, squirm
    then whipped methodically, thoroughly
    my very vulnerably
    bare naked fanny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well anonymous I'm sure it was painful but helpful I got whuppins buI must admit none of them was butt naked I got one on my underwear but never on the bare so I can only imagine your pain

    ReplyDelete
  4. jmacjluv : Let me share: Dad was fair, discipline done with care,
    yes sir, Dad dropped my pants and underwear,
    significant series of slow, strong strokes on the bare

    and thus yes, as you wrote: helpful and painful
    lessons learned

    from correct correction, consistently,
    on my oh so vulnerably
    bare naked soft fanny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like quite the experience for you and your bare naked soft butt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Regular, weekly whacking with wood,the rod all over my plump rump

    ReplyDelete
  7. U must have been bad or maybe its the plump rump that's enticing I would probably want to see it regularly as well

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was tough to raise,
    went through a stubborn phase
    plus Dad didn't let any misdeed pass
    each got me many whacks on my bare ass.

    But yes when he pulled down my underwear
    as he lectured me he did rub my buttocks bare
    under his breath I could just hear him swear
    ---- such a full ass of my kid so full of dare.

    And after each weekly trip to the Woodshed
    I liked to look at my ass, a deep shade of red

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow sound like it was pleasure for the both of you I imagine u r still getting spanked

    ReplyDelete
  10. u imagined oh so right
    just imagine the sight
    buttocks ever so bright

    wish u were here
    spanking my rear
    ever so dear

    excellent therapy
    enticingly
    my full fanny
    whupped methodically
    oh so slowly
    oh so steadily
    oh so strongly
    oh so thoroughlyyyyy

    taking your time
    it would be so fine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yea I wish I was there to see sounds like a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  12. I imagine you here
    oh so very near
    watching a redenning rear
    attentively
    clearly
    closely
    gaze,gawk,observe & see
    a fantastic flaming fanny
    laughing lightly
    with oh so much glee
    hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete