Friday, February 24, 2012

Spankable Celeb!

Yes I would say that Robert Richard would be on my top ten celebs to spank! I would also have to say that he has grown into a beautiful young man over the years and he seems to have done a few bare scenes or two lucky for us! I wish I had a nice spanking story to go along with these pics but i think I'll just enjoy them as they are for now!










This photo below has been floating around the net for awhile and it is thought to be him but I can neither confirm or deny this so what do you think? I perfer to think that it is.....SMACK!

6 comments:

  1. Where are Robert Ri'chard's photos taken, especially the ones where he has blond hair putting on the robe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daddy J....it's called "The Feast of all Saints" and I'll go one better and give you the link to that very clip! Check below those pic's for the link! If you havn't seen it or him before it will make you fall in love with him....he looks so good in these scenes! I havn't seen the whole movie but I hope to get around to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are alot of clips on you tube form this show so you could probably watch the entire thing if you wanted to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to see that bare bottom get spanked good and hard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've waited so long to see a naked shot of this dude.His ass is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to be the paddle his bubble ass.

    ReplyDelete