Sunday, October 21, 2012

BREAKING NEWS: BARRY IS COMING TO BWN

Props to the guys over at BWN for adding Barry to the line up! I knew they were trying to get him and I was hoping it would happen but I wasn't sure if they could. Barry sure is talking some smack though....lol, I can't wait to see this battle! Barry said he was the one that will be doing the spanking but I guess we will have to wait and see! I guess he had a little trouble getting over here so BWN is going to him on his home turf...uh oh!



5 comments:

  1. Great move by BWN. Now they just need a referee that uses his belt, cause Barry is a bad boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...that's an interesting idea! And he certainly is! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sure had alot of attitude in that clip.....I'm sure alot of people would like to see that cute bad boy taken down but I still would like to see him end up on top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this Bad Boy needs tontake them down oand off and then we we will see how brave he is ,.i believe there will be a big attitude adjustment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thereis little doubt about what needs to be done to this Bad Boy Get me a Paddle @ Strap and I will show you and him how it's done and you can be sure of two things 1)This Bad Boy will have A Very Sore Hiney and it will be most diffcult for him to sit and walk 2) there will ne a Instant Change of Attitude

    ReplyDelete