Saturday, July 20, 2013

Vintage Classic Black Video!


I believe his name is John Taylor from was it says in the title screen and I remember that this was one of the first videos I ever saw and was hypnotized by that perfect butt! This video could of been a perfect spanking video! Young man coming home....probably late and his dad could have been waiting for him when he got there ready to tear up that ass! Damn.....so many fantasies! I'm sure he did other vids but I haven't found very much about him online but I'm glad this is still around. The quality isn't great but it's clear enough! Enjoy!







4 comments:

  1. Dude favors a young Barack Obama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good fantasy. A GREAT squirt. Now it's time for a nap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to fuck my mattress just like that too, with a great spanking fantasy roaring in my head.
    Sometimes I had just seen or heard a red hot and thunderous paddling at school or had just gotten one myself and was still smokin' from it. That ALWAYS put me over the top once I got home and locked myself in my room for a good rub.

    ReplyDelete