Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bubble Butt Curse

I guess I knew my behind was a little larger than average growing up know....and I guess I'm kind of proud of it but it seems to get alot of attention and stares form the boy's and girls! It has become more frequent as I've gotten older and my butt has gotten larger. But it seems that everyone in the lockeroom and the basketball courts want to give it a slap or smack! It seems that they go out of there way to smack it. They will hit it for the smallest of reasons....even when I make a bad play they will say.."Good try" Smack!!! I'll be in the lockeroom changing and the brutha's will walk by and ask whats up and give it a smack. I think everyone I know wants to spank my behind for some reason. I still get my butt whupped by my dad on occasion but even he will give it a smack for no reason when he walks by me. It seems my butt always a little red but I guess that's the curse of having bubble butt!

3 comments:

  1. Wassup bruh......is this really your butt? If so, I've got a e-mail address for ya (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No...thats not my butt...I wish! I'd have to spank myself everyday if it was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric2, was just surfing the backlog of your blog and came across this hot pic! Damn! if this was a photo of your azz, Bruthas like me would be breakin down doors to get ahold of it! I think a nice long sensuous hand massage would be in order, then a nice slow firm, slightly stinging spanking with my hand, then another massage afterward with some soothing lotion to top it off, wouldn't you say?( By the I had alot of dudes and women finding reasons to pinch and smack my butt while growing up and even in college and afterwards on the job, and it wasn't anywhere as far as I know as round and bootilicious as the one in the photo you got there!)Thanks for the great pic! Broh!

    ReplyDelete