Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Note For Marcus

I didn't like it at first.....It hurt allot, but over the last year or so I've been getting used to our weekly session. I don't understand why but I kind of look forward to it now! It started so innocently.....a slap here and there then some playful over the knee stuff but now it has grown into a full blown spanking session.
I wanted it harder and harder and I kept asking for him to use different things on me and a few months ago I graduated to the razor strap. It was one his dad used on him when he was a boy....he has some good storys about it too! He usually gives my ass a good whuppin but I know he could do it harder if he wanted too but I think he holds back because he really cares about me. He knows I like it but he just doesn't wanna hurt me. I'm gonna turn it up a notch tonight though. I wanna take the guilt away from him so I'll tell him exactly what I want. I'll be waiting bare ass on the bed and I hung the razor strap on the wall with a little note attached to it that says....
Marcus,
"I don't wanna be able to sit down for a week! Can you do that for me?" Leon
I laid on the bed and waited.....I'm on the verge of tears already! He will be home any minute now......shit, what have I done?

No comments:

Post a Comment