Friday, April 3, 2009

My Coach

Ok...I realized I have a little thing for my Coach! Whenever I see him on the field or in the lockeroom my dick is always rock hard! It's getting harder to keep it hid from everybody on the team! I had always looked up to him and he had always reminded me of my Dad in many ways. One day after practice I saw him give a few of my teammates five licks each with the paddle for goofing around in the lockeroom and I almost exploded in my pants! I not sure thought why I reacted like that when I saw them getting paddled.....my Dad spanked my behind many times growing up but it hurt like hell but I never enjoyed it! There was something about seeing him holding the paddle and really laying in to them just got my full attention! I found myself thinking about it all day and night....watching coach swinging that paddle and hearing those boys scream with each swat....they danced around when it was over....man there butts must have stung real bad!
Jason!....my dad snapped me out of my dream like state.....you gonna finish eating or what son? Uh...oh sorry Dad, I was just thinking about something....if he only knew what!
I was basically one of those good kids...ya know, never got in trouble.....as a matter of fact it has been at least two years since my dad has had to discipline me for any reason! Did I want to be paddled? No way I thought to myself.....why would I want that? Every time I entered the lockeroom it was all I could think about. I saw the paddle hanging in his office and the Coach sitting at his desk right below it. One day he sent me back to his office to get his whistle and when I was in there I saw the paddle hanging there! I looked around to make sure no one was looking and took it off the hook! Wow...it was heavier that I thought....about two foot long and full of holes! I cautiously looked around and gave myself a swat with it. It didn't hurt of course but I felt it's weight and I knew it could hurt a lot! As I was walking back to the field with his whistle I kept thinking about the paddle and getting paddled and wondering if this is what I actually wanted? I still don't know why but I wanted to feel it and even more I wanted him to do it! But how?

I knew the Coach hated when we goofed off but he also had a rule about everybody getting cleaned up after practice and getting out so he could get home. He told us almost everyday to hurry up so he could get home to his supper! It was of a running joke but I always thought he was serious! So one day I hung around in the bathroom until the team was gone and then headed toward the shower (and I was butt naked too) then I heard him screaming! Simmons! What the hell are you still doing here? I'm about to lock up and leave! Hmmmm he seemed kinda angry but it was hard to tell....he was always screaming at us! I was gonna go take a shower Coach, I was putting up some of the equipment! Simmons......you have ten minutes to get a shower and cleaned up if you know whats good for you! I'm glad I had my towel in front of me. I realized now that his tone and authority had a lot to do with why it was getting me excited. I went to the showe room and decided to take my time! I know I was pushing it but that's what I wanted. I wondered if he would really paddle me? I was in the shower for at least 15 minutes when I heard him behind me yelling and telling me to get into his office right now! Oh shit I thought.....this is it! I was actually shaking as I walked with only my towel wrapped around my dripping wet body! I went into his office and stood in front of his desk. I started to apologize for taking so long but he cut me off and told me that I was a good kid but he could see I was starting to slip a little. He told me he was gonna give me five swats with the paddle for making him late and then another five for taking way to long in the shower! My heart was beating harder then I've ever felt it! I swear I could see it pumping through my shirt! I was having second thoughts about my situation and was ready to beg for mercy when he told me to drop my towel and bend over his desk! We all walked around the lockeroom naked all the time but for some reason when I took off my towel I felt more naked that I have ever been. He told me to bend over and grab the other side of his desk. I guess he didn't care that I was getting his desk wet but I did as I was told. I could feel him looking me over as he walked around the desk to grab the paddle off the hook. What the hell have I done....I'm such a idiot I thought as he walked back around the desk.

Ok Simmons's...here is the first five and don't get out of position! Thwack! Ahhhhh.....I jumped up and grabbed my butt cheeks like they were on fire! I was totally unaware of how it was gonna feel and the effect of having a wet ass amplified the sting! Get back down he ordered me and told me I was getting a extra swat for getting up! I grabbed the desk again wondering how was ever gonna get through this! WHAP! Ahhhh...WHAP......!!!! Oh god....two in a row! I stayed in position but I was kicking my legs pretty good! WHACK, WHACK! Ohhhh...C....coach Owww Please.....WHAP! Ugghhhhh.....no more Please! I had to be quite a sight laying across his desk with my brown ass cheeks jiggling up and down! He then did something I didn't expect....he reached down and started rubbing my behind.....as much pain as I was in when he started rubbing my butt my dick came back to life...Oh no.....not now! He told me I had five more to go but he gave me a choice to take them now or tomorrow! I thought it for a few seconds and I wanted to get it over with! Ok but I'm gonna give them all to you in a row so hold on and you know what will happen If you let go! I grabbed on hard to the desk and braced myself! WHACK, WHAP, WHAP, WHACK, WHACK! I think he put a little more into the last one!! Ahhhhh....I was screaming and mumbling incoherently for a few minutes. My hard on disappeared after that last set and my butt felt like it was on fire! He helped me up and told me to go get dressed and get out of here so he could get home! I though to myself....he's just gonna just send me on my way after something like that? I'm not sure what I was expecting him to do but just a few minutes ago he had his hand all over my ass! I decided to take take my sore throbbing butt home. When I finished dressing I walked out with him behind me...I felt a little embarrassed about what just happened and a little excited that I went through it! If nothing else we shared a moment that I would never forget. He told me not to drag my butt anymore after practice or else that paddling would feel like a warm up! I said sorry Coach, I won't and headed out but I knew I would be back over that desk real soon, taking a long hard paddling from my coach! I went straight home and ran up to my room where I stripped down to check my ass out in the mirror! Damn....I could see the marks pretty good on my butt and it was very tender to the touch as you can imagine! I laid down on my stomach and reaching back to rub some of the burn out of it. I swear I shot the biggest load of my life that night thinking about what happened with the coach!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the joys of rubbing a sore butt! Guess the boy's discovering that despite the initial pain there are some pretty sweet compensations.

    An excellent short story.

    ReplyDelete