Monday, May 18, 2009

18 Going On 8

It was finally the day of my high school graduation and I was at the top of my class and was looking forward to leaving home for college! I was a man now......and I was on top of the world until I came home drunk after partying into the night after my graduation. I didn't really have a curfew but the fact that I drove home and hit just about everything in the driveway when I got home didn't help! My Dad woke up and came down to see what all the noise was and wasn't very happy at what he saw! He was outside for quite awhile looking at the car and I laid down on the sofa and waited for him to come back in. I must of fell asleep....or should I say passed out. It was light out when I woke up and the house was quiet. I looked at the clock and it looked to be about 9:00am. I was still a little out of it when my dad came down the stairs. He looked at me and told me to follow him outside......damn, I could see he was mad and soon everything about last night started coming back to me. I realized that I was only wearing my tight little briefs .....I figured I must have taken off my clothes at some point last night. I was looking around for my pants when my dad yelled at me and said I wouldn't be needing them anyway. I closed my eyes and dreaded those words but I got up and went outside with him and looked at the car. That bright sunlight didn't help my hangover any either!
The car had a long streak up the side where I must have side swiped the fence pulling it into the driveway. I told him how sorry I was and how I would get it fixed and cleaned up. Dad told me he wasn't worried about the car but how I could of been hurt or hurt someone else! He said for someone as smart as me he couldn't believe that I would do something so stupid! Getting in a car and driving drunk son? You have got to be kidding me! You lucky your not in jail or a hospital right now! Then he dropped the bomb on me! Son.....I know your going off to college in a few weeks and that I was growing into a good young man but sometimes you still act like a kid and that's why I'm gonna punish you like a kid....let's go out back son. I knew exactly what he meant! A whuppin? I'm 18 now I thought to myself as we were walking to the yard. Dad...your gonna whup me for this I asked in my sorriest voice I could muster? That's right he said......do you have a problem with that he asked me? I wanted to tell him I had a big problem with that but the little boy in me was still intimidated and respectful to my dad! Dad...it's been over two years since the last time aren't I a little old for that I asked. He look straight at me and said no I wasn't and he started to take off his belt! I started to panic a little and looking for a way out of this mess but when your standing outside in your sexy little briefs and your dad's standing in front of you with his belt in his hand you know that this is only gonna end one way and that is with a very sore ass! He snapped me out of my deep thoughts and told me to go lean on the fence and pull those shorts down. I wanted to tell him that these shorts were thin enough and didn't need to be taken down but again I didn't. I can't remember ever having gotten a whuppin with my shorts up and this wasn't gonna be any different.

When I was in position with my bare ass on display waiting for my dad's belt I told him again I was sorry and please not to do this! He told me that he was sorry he had to still do this and started laying the belt to my ass! Whap, Thwack, Whap! Ahh.....dad please! Whap, Thwack, Whap!......Ooowwww.....no please daddy.....Whap, Smack, Thwack! It had been awhile and I guess my ass had forgotten how much it hurt.....it felt like a thousand bees were stinging my ass! It was all I could do to keep from climbing up and over the fence! Thwack, Whap Thwack, Whap! Daddy please stop I begged him but he kept it up for a good ten minutes before he stopped. I was hurting and crying like a little boy.....I was embarrassed and ashamed that I put myself in this position. I just stood there and cried into the fence. After a few minutes my dad came over and hugged me and told me that he loved me and if I ever do something so stupid again that I could expect the same thing but even worse and he didn't care how old I was! I nodded my head and hugged him back then he spun me back around and put me back up against the fence and told me to stand here until he tells me I can come in and think about what has happened and how lucky I was not to be hurt or worse. He gave me a good slap on my sore and red backside then went back inside. Yesterday he was helping me put on my cap and gown for graduation and today he was whuppin my ass.....I hope I can get through my College graduation without another whuppin!

5 comments:

  1. This is another great story. Perfect. If more fathers handled DUI's this way, well, there would be much fewer teenage drunk drivers on the road every Friday and Saturday night. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another excellent story. I love your blog. Randy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Randy...I'll try and keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great story. Dad really knows how to handle his son's poor judgment in driving drunk. I hope a lot of dads read this story and take similar action to keep their sons safe on the road.

    ReplyDelete