Sunday, May 3, 2009

Crying Before And After?

I know that face.....but I'm not sure if he is on the verge of crying or if he just finished crying? I'm sure his face will be red and full of tears after a good butt whuppin but sometimes just thinking about whats gonna happen to your butt when your dad gets home can lead to tears as well! It could be hours until your dad gets home and you have all that time to work yourself up into a frenzy thinking about whats to come! By the time he walks through the door your already a blubbering mess! For some boys it's just as bad as the whuppin it's self!

4 comments:

  1. If the corporal punishment is properly organised then the spankee will probably be able to feel the first swat in his imagination long before it lands on his bottom. Swishing the cane in the air, unbuckling and unlooping the belt, cutting the switch, fetching the paddle, all the possibilities of what should be worn or not worn and getting in position, or simply just have to wait with nothing to about think about what is going to happen.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the long walk to the back yard to get a switch. Thinking about the agony that my butt was soon going to feel was, agony. The only time I felt worse was when i Was sent to fetch the hairbrush, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One time I remember well, I got a speeding ticket in mom's car on a Tuesday afternoon. I had to call dad that night and tell him what happened. Then I had to wait until Friday night for him to get home, and early Saturday morning for that belt on my bare butt. I cried at least 3 or 4 times every day that week thinking about what was coming, and I cried a lot more on Saturday morning, but felt a lot better after the whippin' was over. I was 19 at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great story.....I think alot of us have been in that very situation. You know it's coming and there isn't a thing you can do about it!

    ReplyDelete