Saturday, May 30, 2009

Be Careful What You Ask For

Standing in the shower crying and gently trying to rub the sting out of his sore ass. It had been a long time since he has felt the belt on his bare behind so he asked a very close friend of his to give him 20 licks with the strap! He knew he needed it and secretly wanted it for quite awhile. It took some time to find just the right person to do this for him so he finally told a old friend what he wanted and to his surprise his friend told him that he thought he needed his butt whupped for a long time and would be glad to give it to him! He told his friend not to hold back and he didn't'! During his whuppin he wanted to yell out for him to stop but he was to proud to do it.....but he had forgotten just how much it had hurt so he just took his licks like a good boy should! He was a little embarrassed afterward and was openly crying but he took it well and then hugged his friend. His friend asked if he wanted to that he could return the favor! While rubbing his butt with tears running down his face he told his friend....Be careful what you ask for!

4 comments:

  1. This one really brought me back a few years. When I younger I had gone for quite some time without getting into any real trouble - maybe almost a year. Well, when my good period was over and I finally did something wrong, my dad wasted no time in using the belt on me long and hard. Having gone a while without a whuppin, naturally I was sore. But, what really surprised me was when I took a shower that night several hours later. Even having the hot water just wash down my ass was painful and brought back memories of what my dad had done to me. I wasn't expecting that at all. It was painful, but strangely nice all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny when you've gone so long...maybe even years without feeling your dads belt and you think you have out grown it you do something that ends up with you getting it again! It's embarrassing, humiliating and painful! It might be hard to look your dad in the eyes for a few days after that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice hot picture,Eric2!That photo showing the big muscular brutha with the meaty,big wide,melon sized butt cheeks,trying to relieve the pain of the buttwhupping that left his butt red and bruised, It brings back memories of the morning right after the last night of hell week when I was pledging my black greek letter college fraternity! We just endured a night of humiliation,physical,emotional and mental tests that left our minds and senses, numb and our butts red and swollen and very, very sore! In the wee morning hours, after going through a secret initiation ceremony , that unfortunately included more paddling, We finally were full fledged frat bruthas,with very sore butts(LOL!)!Yeah,all of us were in bath tubs or showers trying to use that water to relieve the pulsating,burning,pain that radiated from our well paddled black butts! I lived off campus,So, I had the luxury of a bath tub filled with hot water and epsom salts to soak in, to help relieve my aching ass! Nonetheless,My butt stayed sore and tender for a few days! You could tell all the newly initiated frat brothers at the next frat meeting,we were the ones,slowly taking our time to lower our butts into the seat of our chairs,(LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ayejay...I don't know how your or your butt ever made it through college! But I would of loved to have seen this Frat in action!!

    ReplyDelete