Tuesday, March 1, 2011

No Daddy No!

It's amazing how your 18 year old ass turns into a little boy when dads belt comes off! You think your grown but the second you hear his belt coming off through those belt loops you already have tears coming down your face and he doesn't care where you are either......this time he's gonna give it to you right on the living room couch with the whole family watching! 20 minutes later your daddy whupped that attitude right out of your ass....let's see how long it is until the next time you mess up!

6 comments:

  1. Deserved discipline delivered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had a dollar for every time Marcus has begged, "No Daddy No" when I've taken off my belt, I'd be rich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There ya go Daddy Ray....make him pay for his butt whuppins! Make him give a dollar for every stroke of the strap on his butt and by the end of the year you'll have qite a few dollars and hopefully a well behaved boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eric -- what a good idea. Marcus, you better start saving up for your next whuppin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL..the boy is very well behaved now, since I tore-up his butt two weeks ago. Not a peep. It's "yes sir and no sir". Chores are done. He gets home on time. And he tends to my needs as he should. No more foolishness. He can keep his dollars, and I'll keep the strap on the door and my belt on for now...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. met a handsome muscled buck in california,he plans to come out in a few months,huge bull will let me paddle him "southern style",already drilled big eyehooks in garage ceiling,six feet apart,leather ankle cuffs,to rope,my buddy will help haul him up and both will use "cobbins" paddles,12ft/6wide,twenty holes,1 inch oak thick,i also plan "pimentade",just like they rubbed on the blistered bucks buttocks "for healing',1/3salt,vinegar,red hot peppers,mashed,fermented for a week,butt brushed after the paddling,HE IS SO EXCITED,can't wait

    ReplyDelete