Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chris Brown....Still Being Bad!

No word on whether ABC will make Chris Brown pay for the dressing room window he smashed after he was agitated by questioning by Robin Roberts, who repeatedly wanted to know how he put is life back together after beating up ex-girlfriend Rihanna. Brown stormed out of the studio without a shirt and smashed one of ABC’s windows. After his freak out, Brown tweeted: “I’m so over people bringing this past s–t up!!! Yet we praise Charlie Sheen and other celebs for there bull s–t.” While Brown, 22, tried to steer the interview about his upcoming album, Robin Roberts kept asking about Brown’s legal troubles resulting from his relationship with singer Rihanna. Brown is on probation for the beating
Check the photos out below....it's amazing that this is the same kid only a few years apart! He seems to have alot of anger issues and obviously wants to move on with his life after the Rihanna incident but I guess he doesn't realize that it isn't going away! Lets not forget the leaked nude photos of him as well! Going on a tirade isn't going to help him in the court of public opinion either. I know I've had some fun with him over the last few years on the blog but this kid really needs someone to snap him out of this downward spiral he seems to be going down. Dad, Uncle older friend or someone to roast his butt until the point gets across to him! I actually thought he was doing good lately but obviously there is a need for some one on one time with his pants down and the strap taken to his famous booty!

8 comments:

  1. He needs a good whuppin! Get out the extension cord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love a man with fire... I just love being spanked by this one....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris Brown has been needing a good spanking for a long time. I always thought Rihanna's father should have worn his bare behind out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he does need a spanking, pants and briefs down...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dwayne -- I have to agree with you. If Rihanna's father won't step up to his responsibilities, I guess I will just have to volunteer to do the job for him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a talented but troubled kid who needs to get his anger under control. Managing anger requires the proper attitude, and it's hard to find a better attitude adjuster than a man with a belt. In all sincerity, I hope he gets some kind of help, and soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you randy....It's always more obious to the people looking in but to him i don't think he realizes all he's getting ready to loose. I know he want's it to be the way it was but thats not gonna happen. I hope he gets his act together to and I agree ther may be only one way to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A good paddling and ass-tanning would probably work wonders. . . .

    ReplyDelete