Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Need To Whup Some Thug Ass!

I saw his thuggish butt in the park today as I was crusin around and as soon as I saw his ass hangin out of those saggin jeans I knew I wanted to tear it up! I know most brutha's aren't into getting that azz beat but every now and then I get lucky and find one that likes it! He was so damn cute when I approached him...I felt bold today and asked him if he wanted to come back to my place and hang out? I know it was bold but I don't see any point in beating around the bush! He asked me what we we gonna do there and I told him I wanted to teach him a lesson! As I said that to him I smacked him on the ass....now surprisingly he didn't run away screaming but instead rubbed his butt and looked right at me and said, "You hit like a girl'! I was kind of shocked and laughed and told him to get in the car! To my surprise again...he did!

When we got to my apartment I told him to get comfortable and get out of those clothes....he hesitated for a minute and then started to strip. I sat back in a chair and just watched him. I didn't say anything to him at first but just took all of his sexiness in....especially that ass! I told him to turn around and put your hands on your head! He did which gave me a great look at that smooth round spankable ass of his!

Damn I said, you phoine as hell! So you think I hit like a girl huh? I...I was just kidding he said nervously. I laughed and told him it was to late for that man then I got up and grabbed him around his chest and landed 10 good hard smacks on that ass! He started to put his hands down to protect his ass but I made him keep his hands up! I gave him another 20 smacks and by the time I was done I could tell the young brutha was hurtin! I walked back to the chair and sat down a little out of breath. I knew that ass was on fire! ! He stayed in position where I left him and I knew he was wondering what I was doing as he peeked back at me through his arms that were still raised above his head! I got up and started taking off my belt and told him it's time for his real ass whuppin! He tried to say something but before he could speak I gave him 30 licks right across his ass.....I loved the way his cheeks bounced each time I layed my belt into his behind! .I still can't believe he stayed there and took it. I threw my belt down and slid up behind him and asked him I he still thought I hit like a girl? He answered.....No Daddy! Then I pushed him down onto the bed and tore that ass up for the second time


14 comments:

  1. Eric you are on fire today. Great story. Taking a sexy thug in hand is a particular fantasy of mine. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dwayne.....we know they could all use a taste of the strap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sexy guy. You have good taste, eric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking from a personal experience, I admit there are times (as you all know) when the taste of my daddy's strap is the very thing that keeps me in-check.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Marcus, it's nice to see that Daddy Ray has let you back on the website. Better behave now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marcus.....I'm hope Daddy Ray has been keeping you in check! Have you been able to sit down lately?

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Thanks guys. I finally got a reprieve, on the condition I behave here at all times. Daddy is definitely "keeping me in-check" that even my mom was glad to see the change in my attitude. She stayed here for 5 weeks and couldn't help notice alot of "yes, sirs and no sirs" coming from me. As well as the razor strap on the bathroom door. I think she kind of knew it wasn't for shaving, but didn't say anything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Marcus. Good to see you back. I know that Daddy Ray is molding you into a fine, respectful young man. His program seems to working.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Sir, it is good to be back. I'm trying real hard to stay on track this time. Which is not hard to do when living with Daddy Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great story eric your imagination is simply amazing wow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Idk you marcus but it seem like u got alot of strappings by your dad but its a normal thing don't trip

    ReplyDelete
  12. No Problem eric keep em coming i'm just waiting to see more pics & stories

    ReplyDelete