Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lockeroom Lust

I can't help myself from taking a peek........man he's been standing there a long time! I wonder if that butt has ever felt a strong hand or even better...has he even used his strong hands on some other butt? I'm almost fully dressed now and he is still standing there with that beautiful butt on display.....since were the only ones in here I assume he is showing off for me! Man if this were high school the coach would of been paddling his ass for not being dressed yet! I'm glad I'm dressed because I'm as hard as a rock! I pick up my gym bay and slowly walk by him and get a real good close up view of that ass as I leave the lockeroom....I want to say something but I'm to scared to so I keep on walking but I think I feel his eyes on me as I leave. I wonder if he will be here next week? I'm gonna do a lot of fantasizing until then!

3 comments:

  1. did you get this guy next time?
    wud luv to see more of his ass pics being spanked

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would have walked naked past him and then back again,
    and then take a deep bend at my locker.

    ReplyDelete