Sunday, December 18, 2011

Making My Rounds

It was Friday night and I was making my rounds to collect money from some bruthas who needed a little financial assistance I guess you can say. I never ask what they want it for and I don't really care as long as I get it back with a little interest. There are always a few who can't pay on time or who only have half and when that happens they all know what will happen! Now I know you all think I'm just a loan shark and I guess that's pretty accurate but I don't use a gun or break peoples legs or anything serious like that......my methods are a little different. I tell them up front that if I give them this money and they're late with a payment that I'm gonna give them an ass whuppin! At first they give me a look like "what the hell?" but I go on to tell them I'm gonna drop those pants and shorts a take my belt and beat there non paying asses until they get the message! I don't care who is in there house at the time either so they better make sure the house is empty when I stop by unless they wanna get embarrassed! I'm always surprised that they would all agree to this at first but they always did and after awhile word got around on how I handled things. What I didn't tell them is how much I enjoyed whuppin that ass and seeing those sexy thug butts bouncing as I tore it up! 

Friday's were my collecting days and the first brutha's place I went to was at a downtown apartment complex....his name was Greg and this is the second time I've paid him a visit. Last week he had enough for the first payment which upset me a little because I really wanted to see that ass but hey,   those are the rules and I stick to them! I rung the bell and he answered and his face already had a little fear in it as he said hello. I shook his hand and asked him what he had for me today....I didn't like to make to much small talk so I got right to it! He was visibly shaking and said he didn't have the money but promised that he would get it back to me next week!

 I see...and I'm sure you will Greg but you know what I said would happen if you miss a payment didn't I? He looked at me as if I was kidding about that part of it but he knew I wasn't! Yeah but? BUT NUTHIN GREG! I yelled, now I'm gonna whup your ass good! This ain't no body's fault but your own is it? Y....yes, he said very quietly.  He was shaking even more now and I had him right where I wanted him! He wasn't sure what I wanted him to do so I told him to go over to the wall and put your hand up on it and step back a little so that ass is sticking out. He did as I said and got into position and I got up behind him and yanked down his shorts and briefs in one swoop! He wasn't expecting that and he tried to grab them back up when I slapped his ass hard with my hand and told him tho get back into position which he quickly did! I stood behind him checking out his ass which was one of those nice thick thug booty's....I'll never understand why they wanna cover it up with those baggy ass clothes. I started telling him he was going to get a good butt whuppin tonight as I started undoing my belt.....he looked into the mirror that was beside him and he watched me pull my thick leather belt through the loops and double it over in my hands. I stepped up behind him and to the left and started laying it into that thick ass! He was already doing the dance and begging me to stop after only about 10 licks! THWACK, WHAP,WHAP! I started on his lower ass and thighs which really got him screaming! I laughed about what his neighbors were hearing through these thin walls but that was that last thing on Greg's mind.....all his thoughts were on this throbbing ass!


I laid into that ass for about ten minutes until he was crying like a baby....I don't know why that always turns me on but it just does.....I was hard as a rock looking at his red welted ass! I watched that ass shake as I put my belt back on and told him that I would be back here the same time next week and to expect double if he didn't have the money then I walked out leaving him standing there still crying. I would of love to hang around and give that ass a little more attention but I have two more stops to make!

8 comments:

  1. Great story, Eric! I think I need to go borrow some money. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robert.....you better have that money when he comes to collect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good story eric but there has to be a to be continued w/ this bc I wanna know what happen @ the other two stops greg had to make

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll continue it.....gotta find some good thugs first!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL this is the funniest story i ever read. The pictures made it even more funny. And was that you in the first one ???

    ReplyDelete