Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Week To Give!

We both know why were here so I don't see any reason to put it off any longer. Get that big ass of yours across the bed....It's gonna be a few days before your able to sit comfortably again! You really lit my ass up last week so I'm gonna enjoy giving you a little payback! You know the rules......stay in position until I tell you I'm finished and then get your butt into the corner until I tell you to move! You can yell and cry all you want but I'm not gonna stop until I think your ass has been thoroughly beaten! Just do what I do to get through it.......just think about how your gonna get to tear my ass up next week!


3 comments:

  1. Love the way he handles that belt! There is nuthin like gettin whipped by a man who knows his business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So right.....you know your in for a no nonsense whuppin now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone buy him a razor strop.

    ReplyDelete