Sunday, January 6, 2008

Bring Me A Switch!

For the first time in a long time my dad made me go cut a switch......I almost broke down into tears right there because I know how much they hurt....but I begged him not to make me do that and just use his belt but he was not changing his mind. He was waiting when I came back in and took the switch from me.....I also knew not to make it to weak because that would just make my switchin longer! He had me strip down naked and bend over the couch and then he gave me the longest, hardest switchin I ever had and then instead of letting me rub the sting out of my butt he made me stay in that position for a hour with no rubbing! The pain was killing me.....but I stayed like that for all to see me crying my eyes out! I swear I'll be good from now on daddy!

1 comment:

  1. Nice stripes and welts, and a boy looks best when bent over - red azz in view along with that manly package hanging beneath.

    A good old-fashioned switching is just what some boys today need, and I'd be happy to line them up and process those needy lads one at a time!

    ReplyDelete