Sunday, January 13, 2008

I Couldn't Resist!

I was giving him a all over body massage and there it was. That soft, brown, juicy butt I've grown attached to! It looked so perfect....just the way it was sticking up like that just asking for me to.....to.....Smack!!! Ow.....hey man he yelled! What the hell was that for? I told him I'm not sure what made me do it. I'm sorry yo, I just couldn't resist it!
What surprised me is that he didn't try and get away.....he just laid there and stuck it up again. Smack! Smack! I hit him once on each cheek but he didn't complain he just moaned. Damn I said to myself...what going on here?
I kept smacking his sexy butt....not to hard but just enough for him to feel it! I stopped and snuggled up beside him and asked him what he thought about what I just did? I don't know man....I kinda liked it, he replied. Yeah I told him it looked like you were enjoying it too! He smiled and told me to roll over because it was my turn....Oh Shit! I wasn't expecting that! Then I rolled over.





No comments:

Post a Comment