Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Dad, Son And The Strap

The DAD: I cant believe I have to whup that boys ass again! It seems like every week I come home and find out something else he did or didn't do. I'm not gonna rush up there like I usually do.....I'll just let him wait for it this time. He better be bare ass on the bed ready and waiting like I told him to. I'm gonna roast his behind good with the strap tonight so I won't have to do this again anytime soon.

The SON: Damn....shit I can't believe he's gonna whup my ass again! He 's been whuppin me at
least once a week lately.....I just can't seem to stay out of trouble. My stomach feels like it has a thousand butterflies in it.....where the hell is he
anyway? I wanna get this over with. I heard him come in at least a hour ago! Maybe he forgot? I hate lying here butt naked and waiting.


The STRAP: Wow I can't believe he's gonna use me on that boys ass again! I hope he uses
me a little harder this time or that hard headed boy will never learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment