Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Shed


When my dad has had enough of my shit and tells me it's time for a ass whuppin it usually means a trip to the shed. It doesn't have to be a certain thing but a build up of a few thing so I never know when it's coming! We don't have a typical woodshed like so many other bad boys do but it's just a shed attached to the back of the house that's used as a laundry room and to store various things. He will usually let me know when it's time by saying "After supper boy.... get your behind out to the shed!" He makes me take my pants and underwear off for a bare butt whuppin. I usually go around the house without a shirt on anyway so I'm usually butt naked when I get it! He has me bend over the washer or dryer then he will start whuping me good! He doesn't play around either....he just gets right to it! No warm up and no speech. I know better than to move to much or beg him to stop because it hasn't seemed to work yet! When it's over he just tells me to get dressed and get my butt back in the house. The house we live in are pretty close together so I know the sound of me getting whupped is heard by a few neighbors! My dad doesn't say alot but I know he's doing it for my own good. Well I guess I'll go up to my room and fall asleep on my stomach! Tomorrow my dad will act like nothing happened.....until it's time for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment