Sunday, March 16, 2008

Camping Brutha

Some friends from school and their dads organized a camping trip and invited me and my dad to go. I've never been camping before and it sounded like fun so we went. What I didn't count on is getting a bare butt switching in front of all my friends and there dads for wandering off and getting my ass lost. I was just out exploring and got turned around some how. It took me a few hours but I finally found my way back. My dad grabbed me and hugged me and asking if I was ok....when he realized I wasn't hurt he started yelling and screaming and then he told me I was gonna be punished here and now! I tried to argue with him and begged him to wait until we got home but he wasn't hearing any of that. A few of my friends wanted to go but there dads told them that it would be good to see what happens to you if you don't listen. He had me strip and cut a switch. He switched my butt good....I was a crying blubbering mess when he was finished. He had me get dressed and apologize for causing so much trouble. All of the boys were well behaved for the rest of the week and all was soon forgotten except for some occasional kidding about my striped butt from some of the other boys.

1 comment:

  1. Boys, camping and switches - somehow they make sense together! Give one boy a good switching and the rest are angels for the entire outing.

    ReplyDelete