Saturday, January 3, 2009

Anthony

Just imagine your sitting on your bed as he takes off the towel and reveals two of the most beautiful dark chocolate buns you ever saw! I was staring up at them from my position on the bed and wanted to so badly just almost reach out and grab them right there but that's not what he or I was there for.
Sorry, Let me back up a little bit.....I chatted with Anthony a few times online and he seemed interested about getting together for some discipline "as he put it". He asked to meet me to get a good no nonsense butt whuppin like he used to get when he was a boy but couldn't seem to find anyone who was able to do it. I finally agreed to meet and discuss it before we actually went through with it. He was much larger than I imagined in person the he was in his picture and it freaked me out a little bit because he could easily snap me in half if he chose to so I had to ask him what it was he really wanted. He told me he had been going down the wrong path...nothing to bad but just alot of bad decisions in his life and it finally occurred to him what it was! He told me that his dad would whup his behind for the slightest thing which he hated at the time but it kept him out of trouble and ended up with a pretty good life because of it. He said it took quite awhile to come to this decision and it wasn't easy but he really wanted to go through it now. I explained I had a private place to do it and told him about my sexuality and if it was a problem that we should stop right here. I explained to him that this was a punishment spanking and that was all and I would be clothed but that he would not be. He paused for a few seconds to take in all the info I just gave him and stated that he still wanted to go through with it and needed to do it. OK then I said.....I told him the time and place and that you would give him a whupping he would never for get!
I have a house that I'm renovating and it's pretty secluded so we wouldn't be disturbed...he agreed to it so that was the plan. The work hadn't been started on the house yet and I still had some furniture still in the house including a bed that would work nicely for warming his behind. He arrived right on time...lucky for him! We shook hands and asked him again if he was sure he wanted this and he told me he did. Would you like a safe word I asked? He didn't know what that was so I explained to him that if his punishment got to be to much that all he would have to do was shout the word out and I would stop. He thought for a minute then looked me straight in the eye and said no! I smiled and told him that was a good choice because it wouldn't be a real ass whuppin if he chose to use one. Ok then......let's get started.....but before we start I want you to tell you from this moment until were done you should address me as Sir....yes Sir or no Sir...understand? Y...yes Sir he responded. I was worried about that part but it helps to let him know that I was the one in charge and not him but he really seemed to want to do this so I continued. I would like you to go take a shower first and when your finished please come back into the bedroom for the first part of your punishment. I could see his brain wondering...First part? He said yes Sir and went into the bathroom. I laid a hairbrush and my favorite strap on the bed where I knew he would see them as soon as he came back into the room. He came out of the bathroom about 15 minutes later with a towel wrapped around his waist still dripping a little and I knew that it might put a little more sting into his behind! I saw him looking at the brush and strap but he didn't say anything...I guess he really wanted this. I asked him if him if he was ready for a good spanking and he said, yes Sir! I grabbed his arm and lead him to the bad where I sat down on the edge. I told him to turn around and then I pulled his towel off. Wow was all my mind could think! He had the most plump, dark set of ass cheeks I've ever seen! You could easily see the goose pimples all over his bottom as soon as I took the towel away. I grabbed his arm again and pulled him across my lap with his upper body was laying on the bed and with his rump sticking up perfectly for punishment! I put my arm around his waist and rested my hand on his ass! They felt like velvet...I almost lost it right there but I had a job to do. Anthony....I'm gonna give you a good long hard whuppin tonight because you need and deserve it....do you understand? Y....yes Sir, he replied. I'm gonna spank you until I think you have learned your lesson is that clear? Yes Sir he replied a little more loudly this time. Smack! Smack! Smack! I started in right away....full hard heavy spanks right from the beginning! Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack! I landed blows all over his beautiful ass....those cheeks were bouncing just like Jell-O and he wasn't clenching up either, I hate it when boys do that. He was taking it well....Smack, Spank, Smack, Smack! I started talking to him while I was spanking him. It's been to long since someone has bared you ass and gave you a good spanking, Spank....Spank, Smack! Yes Sir I heard him reply. Smack , Smack, Smack....you need a long hard whuppin to keep you on the right path right? Yes Sir....I know! Look at you.....a grown ass man butt naked over my lap getting a spanking like a ten year old...Spank, Smack Smack, Smack! Yes siiiir! I think those words got to him because it sounded like he was about to break down.....not from the pain of the spanking yet but for the embarrassing position he was in. I spanked him hard for about ten minutes until my hand started hurting and I knew it was time to get the hair brush. I reached over and picked up the hairbrush that was laying right infront of his head...it was solid wood and a little larger that a normal brush and I knew it would get his attention! He was squirming a little bit from the hand spanking I just gave him and I think it was starting to sink in a little....I smiled and knew that he was starting to feel it now. He saw what I had in my hand and actually let out a moan like please noooo! I told him before we continue that I had to use the bathroom and that he needed to stand up and put your hands behind your head until I get back. I really just had to adjust myself down there because I was getting a little stiff if ya know what I mean! I was wondering If he realized it? Well if he did he didn't seem to say anything so I went into the bedroom and sat back down and asked Anthony to get back across my lap. This time I hooked my leg across his and wrapped my arm around his waist. It was just me and his big smooth ass for a moment there.....I'm gonna give you a good spanking with this brush because you need it and again I'll stop when I think it's time to understand.....Yes Sir.

Whap, Whap, Whap!! Ahh....Oh shit...Sir...Please, Smack, Smack Whap! Ugghhhh.....he was wriggling pretty bad and I told him to calm down or this spanking will go on for a long time! Yess...Sir...sniff.....Whap Whap, Whap! Oww....Smack, Smack, Smack! Arrrgghhh...! He buried his head into the mattress on the bed and started yelling and what I think was crying but it was hard to tell. I was punishing his behind pretty good. I was bringing down the brush pretty hard all over his sore rump. I paid pretty good attention to the lower part of his ass cheeks and top of the thighs....he really would jump when I would place the brush there...I guess I would of too! I thought to myself there is no way he is gonna let me continue beating his ass like this but he just laid there and took it....yes he was kicking and hollering and now he was obviously crying but he didn't try to get away and I knew if he really wanted to he could. I say I gave him a good solid hundred strokes with that brush and I could see his cheeks starting to show some swelling. His complexion was pretty dark so instead of the usual red his bottom was getting a little ashy. I knew that he was feeling very sorry now but there was one more punishment to go. I had him stand up again and put his hands behind his head so he wouldn't be tempted to rub his behind. I took two pillows and placed them at the end of the bed on top of each other. I picked up the razor strap from the bed and walked back over to him and asked him if he knew what this was? He had tears rolling down his face and answered me and said...It's a razor strap Sir! Yes it is.....This will be the last part of your punishment and it's gonna be very painful but I think this is part of what you asked for do you agree? He hesitated for a moment ...never taking his eyes off the strap the whole time and answered, Yes Sir it is. Ok Anthony...please place yourself over those pillows at the end of the bed. When he was in place I had the most beautiful view of the best set of cheeks I have ever seen in my life! Again I had to adjust myself before I lit into him. Anthony...I know your butt is pretty sore and you have taken it rather well thats why I'm only gonna give you twenty strokes. If you move out of position or reach back to protect yourself your just gonna get more added on to it do you understand? Yes Sir. I got my self into position and raised my arm back and got a full heavy swing and landed right across the center of his butt...WHHHAPPP!
Ahhhhhhh....Owwww....Shit! He immediately reached back and I knew that he felt it! ANTHONY I hollered in my most authoritative voice. That one won't count now move your hands and get ready for another! He was crying pretty openly now....all his grown up attitude was disappearing and all I saw was a crying little boy. I gave him another hard stroke....WHHHAAAPP!!! Again he screamed and kicked but he didn't get out of position. Whaaap, Whapp! Whhhaaaa...Pleassseee! I ignored his please and continued on....I gave him time between each stroke to compose himself. He was really kicking those legs and showing me his most intimate areas while he was doing it! Two dark cheek with a occasional flash of a tiny pink center! I almost lost it right there! When I gave him the final stroke I laid the strap down next to him and sat on the bed next to him. I took him quite awhile to calm down and I can't blame him....he just got a good ass whuppin! I went and got some lotion to help the sting and asked if he would mind if I put some on him? He said I was ok and I put some on my hands and rubbed it in! Man his cheeks were really hot and welted....but I was surprised that he was letting me do this. I wanted so bad to rub that ass for a hour or two and maybe rub some into that crack but I didn't want to push it so I finished and helped him up. Anthony I said, Hey man...I'm proud of you! You took a good ass whuppin and took it well. How do you feel....he actually tried to smile a little and told me he felt just like he did after he got it from his dad when he was a boy.....really sore but felt like the slate was clean. I helped him get dressed and we talked about if for a little while and he asked If when he felt it was time for a refresher If he could call me to take care of it. I was shocked at first because I figured after that whuppin I wouldn't see him again! I told him he could call me whenever he wanted to even if he just wanted to talk. We both got up and put on our coats....we had a awkward moment before we got in our cars....I was gonna shake hands but it just didn't feel right so I pulled him closer and hugged him.....he didn't pulled away and thanked me again. I watched him carefully get in his car and gently sit down. He's not gonna be sitting well for a week! I was amazed the a big grown strong black man not to much unlike myself realized that what he needed was some old fashioned discipline! Having your father drag you into your bedroom or out to the woodshed and whup your ass is one thing but having to go and ask for it is something totally different. I have to respect him for that! Maybe one day I might ask him to return the favor!

2 comments:

  1. Man, that story is hawt! Had my right hand in my lap, if you get the picture. The reality is that many black dudes got their azzes whipped soundly by their fathers. Now that they are out the in the big world on their own, some of that strict discipline is needed to keep them on the right path, and most of those guys actually would accept a good hard whippin once in a while, just to bring back those memories of being spanked and cared for by Dad.

    It was a safe place when Dad ruled the household - you knew exactly what was expected of you and what price your ass would pay when you messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well put! I'm sure there are alot of boyz out there who kow that they need a good whuppin!

    ReplyDelete