Sunday, January 11, 2009

House Party (Whuppin Scene)

This clip is from the last scene in the first House Party movie with Kid and Play. Kid tries to sneak back into the house after being out all night and he tries not to wake his dad up. His dad played by Robin Harris is no fool and catches him and already has his belt in his hand! They don't actually show the whuppin unfortunately but you can hear his dad whuppin his butt while the credits are rolling. It's pretty funny but I know this happens alot out there or at least it used to! Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. I know well the scene you're talking about. Kid sure looks hot and sexy in those white briefs. I can imagine what the scene would have looked like had they shown the actual whupping - on the briefs first, then with them pulled down just below his yellow butt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John, Yeah I remember the first time I saw that scene to...way back in the day! I couldn't wait for it to get to video so I could watch it over and over again! It was on tv yesterday and It brang back some good and sore memories. I knew it had to be on youtube somewhere and sure enough it was there. You got a little peek at him in his tighty whities for just a sec.....They need to do a directors cut with the whole scene...lol

    ReplyDelete