Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Whupper....He Will Find You

The Whupper......that's what everybody was calling him! Who he is and where he came from nobody knows. Whoever he is he seems to have a sense of what boy or man needs his ass blistered and he won't stop until he's done his job! Not every one believed these story's of bad boys getting stripped and whupped by a masked man but it seemed like everyday there was another story of a young black man getting his but whupped!

TRUE ACCOUNT #1: My name is Tre' and I'm 19 y/o A few weeks ago I was in my room sleeping when I wole up and sensed that someone was my room. I flicked on the light and there he was....looking down at me in some kind of armored suit with a big leather strap in his hand! I tried to run toward my bedroom door but he grabbed me and stripped me in no time flat and started whuppin my ass hard! I was screaming and begging him to stop but it didn't help! I never been whupped that hard in my life and I would of done anything to get him to stop! I couldn't believe nobody in the house heard me or came to see what all the noise was but nobody did! I was crying my eyes out and I didn't even realize he had stopped and was gone! I looked around the room through my tears but I didn't see him! The window was locked from the inside....I didn't know how he could of got in or out but I did know my ass was on fire and it wasn't my imagination! Later I noticed a note written on the wall that said "I know what you have been doing and it has to stop or I'll be back again to whup your ass!" At first I didn't know what he meant but I knew that I had been doing some bad things with my friends, stealing and shit but I didn't know how he could of known? The next morning I was waiting for someone in my family to ask what all the noise was but no one did. I finally asked my sister if she heard any noise last night because her room is right next to mine but she said she didn't hear anything. I know it was real because my ass was still on fire and I knew I wouldn't be sitting down for while! It wasn't until one of the guys I was running around with told me about the visitor he had one night and what he did to his behind that I knew it was him and that I wasn't the only one! I didn't tell him the same thing happened to me...I was to embarrassed but I have stopped my bad habits and stopped hanging out with certain friends mostly because I don't want another visit from.....him. I've been hearing storys and rumors about boys getting there butts beat by some phantom spanker and not alot of people believe them...but I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment